5:45pm

"I'm so fed up with your shit Wilhelmina!" I yelled, throwing clothes into a bag as she tried to stop me.

"Y/n please!" She shouted after me as I went downstairs with my stuff.

"Are you not tired?! We do this almost every night! Surely you think we need to stop?!"

She just stood there, as I picked up my keys off the dresser, where our wedding pictures sat. I don't think she'd registered what I was doing until I walked to the door.

"Y/n stop!" She screamed, grabbing my waist, "please don't leave me," she whispered, keeping me close to her body.

For a moment, a single moment, I considered staying with her. But I knew after she apologised we would just play this same scenario again tomorrow night and the night after that and the night after that.

"Goodbye Wilhelmina," and then I left our house.

I threw my bag in the boot and got in the driver's side, before turning on the ignition and driving down the road, away from my wife and the home we had built together.

I was headed to my friend Billie's house, when my phone started ringing through the car speakers. The caller ID: Mina💜. I let the phone ring and just kept driving.

I thought about how much I used to love Wilhelmina, but there was nothing there anymore apart from denial and jealousy. A few tears started forming in my eyes, but I blinked them away and kept driving.

The phone rung again. I kept driving.

A voicemail was left. I kept driving.

I pulled over at the side of the road and got out to take a breather. I had nine missed calls from my wife, two voicemails and thirty two messages.

I sighed and played a voicemail.

"Y/n please come home, I need you. I'm sorry, I really am. I'll cut all ties with her and never see her again if that's what it takes to have you back. Just please come home," she sobbed.

She's told me all of that before.

Two months ago, I found out Wilhelmina had been having an affair with a blonde girl called Cordelia, who was a witch. Well, I'm a witch too and let's just say, Miss Cordelia wasn't feeling quite right down there for a few weeks.

My phone buzzed again in my hand. I decided to just hang up this time.

I get back in the car and played some Cigarettes After Sex, before continuing my drive to Billie's.

Once I got there, I knocked but no one answered. Shit. Billie was away filming this month and I'd left my key to her house at home.

I got back in the car and took a minute, before starting my journey again to Gaga knows where.

Don't leave Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें