7:45

Traffic. Fucking traffic everywhere. Great. Just what I needed. I was going at like two miles an hour and I was crying again.

This whole night had been shitty and although I hate to admit it, I know it would've been so much better if my wife had been sat with me in the traffic, singing the songs with me and laughing whenever we got the words wrong.

My music was still on full volume, but I was out of cookies and Dr Pepper and I needed to pee.

Once I got off the motorway after thirty minutes, I stopped at a petrol station and peed. I didn't want to go there, but I had no other options.

After I peed, I got some more cookies and another bottle of Dr Pepper, ate a cookie and then drove home again.

I stopped at the top of our road and looked at our house for a minute. It was the biggest one of the most expensive road of the gated community.

Practically every light was on it the house, including my music room light and I hadn't been in there for a week, meaning Wilhelmina had been in there tonight.

Wilhelmina never went in my music room, unless I was there. She was scared of breaking something or doing something stupid in there, so she just left me to it. Apart from Wilhelmina's office, my music room had had the most amount of money spent on it. I had paid £1000 for the soundproofing alone, not even considering the instruments and electrics in that place.

Taking a deep breath, I rolled up to the house and got out the car, closing the door quietly behind me. I was about to unlock the door, when I thought I heard music from inside the house. Music and screaming. I panicked and pushed the door open, running into the living room to find my wife.

She was sat on the floor, with our playlist on full volume through her speakers, screaming the words and sobbing loudly. Her body was turned away from me, so I crept across the room and turned off the music, making her stop abruptly.

She turned to look at me and her face fell, as the thick silence surrounded us.