Friends? [1] ☆。

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY BESTIE FOR HELPING ME WRITE THIS CHAPTER AND MANY MORE CHAPTERS TO COME PLEASE PLEASE GO FOLLOW THEM. THEYRE SUCH A GREAT WRITER!!!❤️❤️❤️cyberpjm 

Also warning: This story contains sex, self harm, bad language, drinking, and smoking. If you can't handle this stuff I would advise you not to read. And no I will not be going into detail about the self harm because that's just not right. But for sex scenes I will thank you.

Third-person point of view

Six years ago

Taehyung wondered aimlessly through the city with his two-year-old dog, hoping to run into the ice cream shop he saw two days ago. He was new in town and was still trying to figure out where things were without the help of his mother.

His attention stuck to his phone for a few moments not noticing his little friend ran off to the nearby park. He heard laughter and instantly looked back up. His eyes widened seeing his dog with two girls around his age playing. He ran over to them and picked the small dog up.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't notice when he ran off." He explained.

"It's no problem! He's so cute." one of the girls said, smiling at the small pup. Taehyung looked up at her and felt his ears ring and his heart speed up. 'God she's so pretty.' He thought to himself. He stared at her for a while not noticing she was giving back a glare.

"Uhhh can I help you?" She asked, confused as to why he stood there staring.

He came back to his senses and immediately apologized to her. "Sorry you're just really pretty, I didn't mean to stare. " He mumbled loud enough for the two girls to hear.

Her glare softened as she smiled at him shyly. "Oh, thank you!"  she felt a tingling sensation at the pit of her stomach. 

"If you don't mind, can you show me where Bella's ice cream shop is? I feel like I'm walking around in circles." he asked the blushing girl in front of him.

"Only if you buy me some," she said jokingly.

"Alright, let's go then!" He said, not knowing she was joking.

"Oh no no I'm jokin-," she was cut off by her friend.

"Have fun you two, I'll see you at school Ariana," Her friend said pushing the girl towards Taehyung. With a cheeky grin and a wink she strutted off leaving the two alone.

Ariana walked off, too embarrassed to say a word to the taller boy. He followed with his small pup trying to catch up to her.

"Wait for me damn," he yelled out. She stopped and turned around.

"It's not my fault you're slow old hag," she said, holding in her giggle. She waited for Taehyung to catch up and began to walk again.

"I bet we're the same age plus you try holding this rat dog. He's always so hyper,"  he stated, stoping the small pup from attacking a squirrel.

"You're sixteen?" She asked, looking back at him.

"What if I am?" Taehyung asked, following her into the shop. He looked around the room and took in his surroundings. The bright neon pink letters fit well with the white background. It was your typical ice cream shop, flavors decorating the counter that had a thick glass barrier separating the workers and customers.

"Well then you might be in the same grade as me, but I haven't seen you at my school before so," she shrugged.

"That's because I'm not from here," he stated.

"So you just moved here?" Ariana asked, running her tongue up the come to catch the melting cream before it fell on her pretty hands. Taehyung smiled at her cuteness and continued to lick at his own cone. "Yea I moved here from Michigan!" Taehyung explained taking a seat on a park bench and putting the hyper puppy down, watching as he ran off chasing god knows what.

"NO WAYYY COLD AS SHIT MICHIGAN?" Ariana asked taking a seat next to him. "YES BRUH. IM SO GLAD WE MOVED I WAS GETTING TIRED OF THAT PLACE." Taehyung commented, letting out a small curse word as the ice cream dropped from the cone to his shoes. "See that's why you lick from the corners and then go to the top so whatever melted doesn't fall." Ariana commented smugly, enjoying her clean hands.

"So what about you? you always lived in Cali?" Taehyung asked, taking her advice and licking from the sides. "Hell no. I was born and raised in Massachusetts till my family moved here when i was like maybe 10?" Taehyung nodded along. The two spent the time talking and joking, a few playful insults works their way into the cute conversation as well. The little hangout came to an end as Taehyung walked ari home.

"This was incredibly fun I really enjoyed myself." Taehyung said as they approached approached the wooden mahogany door with the white door frame. "Me too, I really hope we can do this again Taehyung," Ariana said as she ascended the stairs, Taehyung following behind her. They both stared at each other with bright smiles and twinkling eyes once they reached doorway. "So are we gonna exchange numbers or what loser." Ariana asked pulling out her phone and Taehyung smiled shyly.

They exchanged numbers happily. "I'll text you as soon as I get home." Taehyung said a bright smile on his face. "I cant wait!" Ariana said a smile matching his. She stepped closer to him and hesitantly placed a kiss on his cheek. "BYE!" She retreated back into her home leaving Taehyung dumbfounded. He placed his hand ok his cheek, the smile never leaving his face, only growing wider.

He snapped back to his senses when he heard his dog bark. "I like this city already" Taehyung said, walking home with a spring in his step.

[☆。]
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please stick with the book I promise you'll love it! Thank you for reading and voting <3