*Chapter 7: Flames

Tsuna let out a sigh.

For a moment there he forgot that Flames and this kind of ice practically doesn't exist in this universe. Or to be exact, it is under everyone's radar until recently.

Well, it's not like he's planning to keep it a secret from this people. Since it's already decided that they'll fight together in near future-which is why Tsuna let his guard down.

'I acted rashly'

With a humm he run a hand over his hair before staring back at Cale who looked like he's suppressing his expression now with a sheepish look of his own.

"Later, Cale-nim. I'll explain later." He calmly replied, "I also missed the ingredients that I have to collected. I'll tell you about it in one go"

"I see" To which, thankfully, the red-head nodded about.

There's no reason for Tsuna not to talk since Cale has witnessed it himself. But right now in the open is not a great idea. So-

"What should we do with that?" The brunet asked instead.

"Will it drain you if we keep it that way?"

The don answered the ex-commander by shaking his head, "but like. Isn't it ugly?"

Cale stared blankly at the pillar, "it is ugly"

"I know right?" Tsuna casually shrugs, "I'll melt it later in a more controlled situation"

"Great idea"

Mary looked back and forth from the two with total confusion. She just returned from the City of Life to meet Tasha and the other dark elves after her personal journey when Cale called her to visit.

She's confused on who's this brown haired fellow. Though it seems like her curiosity wouldn't last long after all...

Sitting in the Villa's living room, other than the Cale's usual group, Eruhaben, Gashan, and Cage were also present.

Meanwhile Alberu and The Sun God Twins were included in the meeting through video communication.

Naturally, as the one being introduced, Tsuna is sitting right next to Cale.

"Everyone seems to be here." That red head looked around for a bit before then nodding, all of the people here are those that he could deeply trust with this secret He's about to reveal, "Good."

He's not here to beat around the bush either...

"Verywell then, shall we start this meeting?"

The others nodded easily.

This time, however, instead of leading the meeting himself, He turned to Tsuna with one look, to which the brunet understood as his cue.

That brunet then cleared his throat to earn their attention.

This isn't that much of formal meeting, but the air within the room is serious.

"My name is Tsuna. I came from a parallel world that has no mana, magic, or any of the sort." The don also decided to be blunt with his origin, though of course, only lays out information that might be useful to be known for future references.