Survive.

"Im Megumi Fushiguro, a jujutsu sorcerer"
As megumi was walking he saw a guy with abnormal abilities playing baseball. "Hmm odd i dont sense any cursed spirits"
- Okay so we all know the story of the beginning of jjk? Yuji eats sukuna blah blah blah-

-several months later-
As its pouring rain nobara, yuji and megumi fighting to exorcise a cursed spirit "ITS A SPECIAL GRADE" nobara shouted as she grabbed her nails and hammer ouf
Yuji quickly jumped in and started usinh his cursed techniques to try to exorcise the curse.
The curse looked all so familiar, like the one at the juvenile detention center..and from under the bridge, but it was difficult it was half green this time. The curse spirit landing punches after punches of yuji knocked him across the battle field. Yuji still concussion grabbed his stomach and quickly yelled, "MEGUMI BEHI-" before another letter could escape his mouth he saw nobara and megumi on the ground. In shock yuji started panicking "protect them...you have to" he thought to his self with looking.
The curse spirit walked up to Yuji and sliced his hand right into his chest. Baffled yuji's eyes widened as he felt the warm liquid blood drip down him. Without another second being passed yuji was on the ground, eyes closed bleeding.
Megumi and Nobara out as well the cursed spirits sensed something and took off quicker then they could blink. Who was coming?... what scared them off...?