Ginko (Mushishi)

(https://danbooru

(https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4307718?q=parent%3A4307718.)

Height: 6'7

-is Ginko's bodyguard, but merged with a mushi that turned him into a bullman.

~~

Traveling with Ginko was both very interesting and very boring, the leisure walks they did exhausted them, and sometimes he question Ginko's patience. He seemingly is always very patient at everything he encounters, though you assume that's the nature of most Mushishis.

Though the journey was worth it, seeing the man help anyone in need from mushi was very quaint and reassuring, you actually fell in love for him in the middle of your endless journey.

He attracted mushi ever since he was a child, you felt pity for him, always having to move from one place to another. Snapping back to reality you catch a fish with your bare hands, the creature tried to wiggle away but you were vastly stronger than the small sea life.

Slicing its belly open, and removing all the excess organs, the blood of it was spread upon your rough hands, you started cooking it in the fire, Ginko only watches the gazing stars. Laying down beside him as you watch with him, the creaking fire and the little smoke his herb cigarette fills the area you reside on.

"What stars do you see in the sky, Y/N?" You blinked a bit as you point with your finger a weirdly shaped group of stars. "I can only see Orion from my eyes." The soft fire filled both your eardrums as Ginko nodded.

"I see Major Ursa from here." He points out another group of stars as Y/N listened along, Ginko took off his herbal cigarette as he stood up to see the fish. It was cooked, so Ginko gladly took their food off from the fire as he placed it in a clean pile of wood.

Y/N enjoyed the dinner fiercely as he chomped on most of the fish, Ginko only ate what he needed as he watched Y/N with observant eyes. Ginko put down his cigar as he laid down again on the grass, beside Y/N, he was still eating the entirety of the fish.

Y/N looked at Ginko sleeping, finishing the food he got water from the nearby river, the gleam and shine of the moon reflected upon the liquid, it looked elegant and ethereal, but little did he know he just drank a mushi filled water. He slept right after, beside Ginko in the waving grass.

It was the next day, Y/N wasn't feeling all too good, Ginko noticed and so he asked him. "What's wrong?" Y/N sighed as he clutched his face with his large hands, "I don't know, just last night I was okay but now I'm feeling really feverish." Ginko touched Y/N's forehead to see what was wrong with him, he didn't feel feverish but the more Ginko had his hand on him the more cold he felt.

Ginko widened his eyes slightly as he questioned Y/N once more. "Did you drink the river water?" Y/N slightly widened his eyes as he nodded, Ginko grabbed his wooden drawer and took some medicine. "You drank a Tsukiumi-Mushi/Moonfish-Mushi, it's a mushi that dwells on the shining radiance of the moon and fuses with the water upon it, making them its host."

Y/N fully widened his eyes now as small sweat dropped from his face to the ground, he gulped hard as he questioned what will happen to him. "Don't worry, they don't hurt nor kill the things that drink them, they just make them have very cold and hot temperature, it's a nuisance suffice to say."

Ginko gave Y/N some medicine and boiling water, "Here, drink them." Y/N drank both of them together as he laid down on the ground, Ginko sighed as he laid down on the ground as well, stopping their journey for now.

The next few hours they were now traveling through a grassy plain full of trees and lots of mushi and wildlife inside. The area was very wide and huge, Ginko and Y/N moves their eyes around the vast forest plain.

You looked towards Ginko, he was smiling, your lips moved on its own and you let out a wide smile, Ginko was always helpful towards those he needed, all the times he protected you from all the mushis you encountered, you felt serendipity from those memories. "Hey Y/N." Those words snapped you back to reality as Ginko was right in front of you, looking at with his green eyes directly.

You averted your gaze away from him as a small blush comes to your cheeks, "W-What?" You answered with a small stutter, Ginko slightly smiled as well. "That's the first time I've seen you stutter." He started walking away again as you try to process his words. "It doesn't mean anything ok?!" You pouted as you cross your arms, you started walking with him side by side again.

Ginko sighed as he slightly smiled again, looking at you with the blush still present in your cheeks, he actually found it cute.

It was now tomorrow, you were catching some fish with your hands as Ginko took some grass to make medicine. Your feelings for the mushishi increased a bit, from his smile and his nature, that made you blush like a tomato. Slicing the fish once again and putting it in the fire you stood beside Ginko as you watch him make medicine from the ingredients he gathered.

You were getting impatient from your thoughts, they were all about Ginko, you wanted to express your love to him right now but you couldn't decide whether you should or not.

Gathering all of the courage you have you stood up and faced Ginko, he looked away from his activity as he looked towards your big tall form. "Ginko!" You shouted as Ginko was taken aback from your actions, you bowed down as you confess to him.

"I want to be with you forever!" Ginko mildly flinched from you, though after a whole minute if silence he chuckled a bit, worried you looked up to his face, he was smiling with a light radiating from his face, it felt like a once in a lifetime to see that face."Took you long enough, I was worried you were never going to do that." He stood up and hugged you.

You hugged back as you stood up, completely towering the mushishi. He stood on his tip toes as he kissed you on your cheeks, your while face burned with red and pink as you attempt to to process what just happened in front of you. Ginko only smiled as he continued his actions, you were still as a statue for a minute or so till you finally grabbed your bearings.

You laid down beside him, smiling contently alongside Ginko. You were happy, for the next encounter you both are gonna face today, and forever.

(A/N: sorry I was gone for a few days, anyways I might just make this specific One-Shot a whole series idk.)