Chapter 2 🔞

Let me just mark it for you😏

~~>~>~>~>>~~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>>

They made it to a mansion where childe lives in. As they walked in their greeted by the maids and servants.

"Welcome back young master" they greeted.

"Please proper some clothes from him, i will be in my room" childe said. Letting go of zhongli leaving him with the woman.

"Am Everly the young masters personal assistant" she bowed formally.

"Zhongli".

"Please follow me" Everly said. Zhongli follow her into a room. He looked around "its a pretty nice place he must be loaded" zhongli thought.

"Come in" Everly said opening the door. "This will be your room mr zhongli".

"This is a bit to much....." Zhongli said.

"Here are your clothes" she said handing him the clothes.

"Thank you" Zhongli said.

"Now if you may excuse me" she leaved the room. Leaving zhongli alone.

He started to take him clothes off. Looking at his naked body seeing old wounds and burn marks all over his body.

Putting on the clothes that he was offered

Fixing his clothes. "The pants are kinda fitting" zhongli said to himself. Looking at the mirror the pants fit him nicely but the problem is it was tight at his thighs and butt.

Then Everly walked into the room. "Greetings young master is waiting for you" everly said. Which zhongli followed her into childe room/office.

"He is waiting" Everly said. Leaving zhongli infront of the door.

"Come on its not gonna hurt you zhongli just open the door" he thought to himself. Then he opened the seeing childe laying in his bed shirtless. Zhongli quickly close the door,

But childe opened the door pulling Zhongli in.
Pushing him into the bed.

"You looked nice" childe said. Pinning zhongli into the bed

"Well tha-nk yo-u" zhongli said. He was blushing hardly.

"Remember what i said earlier....." childe whispered into Zhongli's ear.

"I-" Zhongli whispered. Looking down trying not to make eye to eye contact.

"I only pick you to become my toy~" childe said. Lust his eyes craving for zhongli body.

Zhongli just layed scared, he felt like jelly underneath childe.

Childe started undressing zhongli's pants. Puttting 2 fingers in. "Ngh~ ah~" zhongli made a small noise. "Dont worry am not gonna hurt you" childe said.

Puttting a other finger in. "Hold your moans for me dear~" childe said. Zhongli hold his moans in.

"Nhg~ haa... i cant~ hold... it~" zhongli whispers. Bitting his lips, tears running down
"Haaa~mhh..."

"Please~~ i cant.... hold~ it anymore~~" zhongli begged.

He continued to begged. To summoned a sound barrier. But childe continued to fuck him. "Chil~~de~~".

Hearing zhongli begging for 5 minutes. Childe summoned the barrier. zhongli exploded with loud moans.

"HAAAA~ NGHHHH~ AAAHHHH~~~~FUCKK~~" zhongli let it all out. "MOREE~~ HARDERR~~" zhongli moaned. "Ah~ you look so sexy~" childe said. Continues thrusting harder.

"Ahhhh... soo~ good~~~" zhongli moaned out. Losing his mind.

_________________________________________

zhongli am also losing my mind while readung this owo

This will continue if i have the mind to owo