Background

You're Dexter's childhood best friend and you two are inseparable. You left 4 years pre-season 1 to go to college, but that never stopped you and Dexter from being together. You guys talked to each other everyday. No matter where you were, you had each other's backs. After College you moved back to Miami to live with Dexter.
You and Dexter are... very close. A little too close. Between the two of you is a very intimate relationship. Obviously anyone with eyes would assume your dating but to you both, it's just normal. Yes, you two realize normal platonic friends don't do the things you do but this is your normal. If there was such a thing as platonic lovers, you'd be it. Intimacy isn't always romantic, sometimes it's a form of comfort. Everyone wants someone that gets them and loves them. Yes love is involved, but not in a ceremonial way.
And of course you know about Dexter's....activities. You've been there since Dexter has been killing small animals. It doesn't bother you as much as one would think, you're just used to it. You believe murder isn't the best way for Dexter to let out his urges, so you try and help him as much as you can with distractions. You play board games, read, do art, take cooking classes and many other activities together. Sometimes those don't work well enough but it's progress.