𝙽 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙴

Aurora Rosier _____________________________

Aurora Rosier
_____________________________

I opened my eyes and screamed in pain I had cuts all over my body and I was tied to a chair.The room was dark and there was no one but me.

I shouted for help but no one answered, I sobbed and tried to get out but it wasn't worth it cause I was spelled to the chair.

A while later a black figure walked in, I tried to see who it was but once they spoke I knew straight away.

"Aww look at the little princess now".

"Please don't please let me go" I pleaded.

"Your not going anywhere your just another pathetic excuse of a witch my father wants me to torture"he spat slicing my cheek with a blade,I winced and tears trickled down my cheek.

"Please I'll do anything please just don't hurt me"I sobbed trying not to pass out from the pain.

"Crucio"

I screamed in pain, I tried to plead him to stop but no words came out.

He lifted the spell and laughed at me.

"Mattheo please" I begged holding back my sobs.

"Your were wrong to ever think I could care for you-"
____________________________

I sprung awake my forehead covered in sweat.My breathing was shaky and tears pulled down my face.

I looked out the window and realised it was morning.I snapped my head round to the bathroom door still hyperventilating, out walked Mattheo in a black suit, he noticed my state and paced over to me.

"Aurora what's wrong"he asked but I couldn't breathe never mind speak words.

"You need to calm down, take deep breathes"he cupped my cheeks but I flinched at his touch making him furrow his eyebrows.

I started to control my breathing and I finally calmed down but tears still streamed down my face.

"Aurora what happened"

"I had a nightmare"

"What kind of nightmare?"he asked.

"Ehm it doesn't matter I'm going to go"I rushed off his bed but he grabbed my wrist and pinned me onto the wall.

"Tell me now or I'll look for myself."he sneered