𝙳 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻

Aurora Rosier ________________________

Aurora Rosier
________________________

It's been a few weeks since what happened in my dorm.He didn't say anything after my comment which probably means it was true.He was going to kill me.

I haven't spoke to Issac in a while and I need him, Willow has been occupied with Kai,Pansy has been occupied with Ruby and I just haven't seen the other girls.

I had been crying because I had another nightmare it was a repeat of the first one.It was 4:20am and I decided to go and see if Issac was awake.

I walked to his dorm and chapped on the door.5 or so minutes later he opened the door.

"Aurora what are you doing here" he asked in a raspy voice.

He must have noticed the tears on my cheeks as he pulled me into his embrace.I sobbed onto his chest it felt nice being comforted by my big brother.

"Come in and sit and we can talk if you want"he suggested.

"Okay" I responded quietly.Liam wasn't in I think he's been fucking Zara and not telling anyone cause I always see her sneaking around his dorm.

"Do you want to tell me what happened"he asked looking at me with a sympathetic look.

"Ehm first I'm sorry I overreacted with Astoria and it's no excuse to not talk to you for that long"

He wiped the tears away.

"No it's my fault I'm sorry, I wanted to get back at you for the party because I didn't want all those boys creeping on you with that costume but I got carried away and she kept coming back".

"It's okay, and you asked what's happening well I've been having these nightmares for weeks, maybe even months now.There usually different but it always ends up the same me being killed by Mattheo and all of yous watch"

"I would never let anyone kill you Aurora"he replied pulling me into a tight hug.

"I know, it feels like I'm drowning and I can't get out, I can't breathe, I can't even rest"I sighed.

I then fell asleep in my brothers embrace.

Mattheo Riddle
__________________________

It's been a while since my father asked me to kill her.I'm incapable of love but I still can't bring myself to do it.She's been different lately small bags under her eyes like she's not been sleeping properly.

She has distanced herself from everyone like she's preparing for the worst.

I myself haven't slept much either it's now 6:45am and I have only slept 3 hours but I have to get up to attend a meeting with my father.

I get changed into my black suit and head to the common room to find Draco.I walked out my dorm and started walking along the corridor, The door to Issac and Liams dorm opened and out walked Issac carrying a sleeping girl.