12

A/N
hey guys how are you???
If im gonna be honest ive not got any motivation for this so im gonna try update but dont be surprised if i go missing for ages again :)

Friday, the best day of the week, draco always stays in the potions room doing homework for an hour after classes so i get peace and quiet. And this week i really need it. I sit watching the clock in my last lesson tapping my foot on the floor.

Ten minutes left, im not even focussed on the class anymore.

five minutes left, i think im gonna have a shower when i get back to the dorm.

3..
2..
1..

And thats it, i pick up my bag and leave. Speed walking down the corridor i avoid eye contact with anyone.
Up the stairs, and more stairs and along corridor after corridor. This school is so huge for absolutely no reason.

i run the last few steps and get back into the dorm, up to the bathroom and turning on the shower. I take off my clothes and wait a few seconds for the water to heat up before jumping in.

i let the hot water run through my hair and relax. I really needed this. Ive been stressing over the engagement and draco wont tell me anything about tommorow. Im so tired i just want to get it over with in the morning and go back to bed. if i had it my way we'd just do it now and id sleep all day tommorow.

I finish washing my body and move onto my hair when i hear the door open. For god sake, not a minutes peace.
"Draco? That you?" I shout. No answer, oh god what if its not him? I hear footsteps upstairs and the bedroom door shut.
Its definitely him, and hes just gone where my clothes are. I get absolutely no privacy. At least he might talk to me now.

I wash my hair and get out the shower grabbing my towels and trying to dry myself as much as possible before opening the door. I walk along and knock on the bedroom door before going in.

Hes sat reading on the bed. I walk over to my draws and get some underwear and a big tshirt. I drop my towel and put on my shirt, its not like hes never gonna see me naked, eventually we're gonna have to make babies. Ew. Plus he seems very interested in his book.

I walk out and go make myself a hot chocolate, ive loved chocolate since i was little. The sweet taste always brought me comfort. I get out my favourite mug and a pan before boiling the milk and adding my chocolate. I stir it for a while and then pour it in topping it off with marshmallows and squirty cream.

i get myself situated on the couch and just sit and think. I slowly sip my hot chocolate and before i know it its all gone.
I should really go and talk to draco. See if i can get any information about tommorow.

i wait a minute before pulling myself off the sofa and ascending to the bedroom. I walk in and hes sat in exactly the same position he was earlier, i climb over him to my side of the bed just to be petty.
"What are we actually doing tommorow?"
No response.
"Draco" i say trying to get his attention

"i enjoyed the show earlier." He says, still not looking away from his book a smirk growing on his face.

"You didnt answer my question draco" i say ignoring the blush thats growing on my face.
"Im being serious, you look good." He finally puts the book down.

"Whats going on tommorow?" i ask again
"We're getting engaged, i thought you'd know this by now. God you are slow." I roll my eyes.

"Yes but that wont take all day, so what else?" Im getting tired of this now.
"i cant tell you. Its a secret."
"Ugh fine, im done with this, youre so difficult. Can i at least know what i should wear?" I sigh
"Jeans and a jumper" wow an actual answer for once

"thanks"
I roll over and look at the time, half past seven. A bit early for me but im just so tired. I turn off my light and get cosy under the warm covers. Before i drift off to sleep i hear draco mutter a small good night and turn out his light.

A/N
Hello my wonderous adoring fans, here is your content. Enjoy it. Also i finished this in like an hour so i doubt its good lmao

also considering writing smut but probably not.

Maybe

nah
definitely not. My friends can see this. oop

bye bye