Chapter 9 A trip

[Narrator POV]

Deliah woke up to the wonderful smell of pancakes. She smiled and jumped up out of bed. She walked into the kitchen to see Springtrap with that cute apron on, cooking pancakes. "Springtrap!!" Deliah said.

Springtrap turned his head around and smiled. "Deliah! DId you sleep well?"

"Yeah. Did you?"

"Heh, I don't need sleep. I just do it to pass the time."

Springtrap slid the pancakes onto the plate, and added syrup. He gave it to Deliah. "Thank you!"

She sat down at the table and Springtrap did the same. They talked while Deliah ate her pancakes. Nick came into the room and Springtrap made breakfast for him, too. Nick ate then left for work. "So what do you wanna do today?" Deliah asked, putting her plate in the sink.

"Hmm, well, I have a idea, but..." He responded.

"But?"

"W-wanna go to the park?"

"The park? Why the park?"

"I mean- why not? Why not just go have fun while getting some fresh air?"

"Won't everyone be creeped out?"

"Well, the kids won't."

Deliah looked down, but looked back up and smiled. "Guess we're going!"

Deliah jumped off the chair and ran to her room to get ready. Springtrap smiled and shook his head. He walked torwards the front door and waited. Ahh! He should get some water. Just in case. He walked torward the kitchen again and grabbed some water bottles. Two should be fine. He walked back to the front door, right when Deliah came back. He smiled as he looked at what she was wearing. She was wearing a short-sleave T-shirt with the words 'I'm not short, I'm fun size!' Deliah noticed. "What?"

"You're too cute for me to handle." 

Deliah blushed. "Shut up!"

He laughed. Deliah tried to shove him out the door. "Let's just go!"

"Okay, okay!"

Springtrap walked out of the door and Deliah followed. She shut the door and walked down the stairs. She took a deep breath in and out. It was really nice out. The perfect day to go outside. It wasn't too hot, or too cold. It was that perfect temperature outside. "Well, are you coming?" Springtrap said, already ahead of her.

"Yeah!"

She caught up with Springtrap and they continued walking. This is nice. Just a nice walk with her best friend. She got so lost in thought that she didn't even notice they were already at the park. She shook her head to get out of her thoughs and looked around. The park wasn't busy. There was only a couple groups of people, and a couple kids in the park. Perfect. She smiled and took Springtrap's hand. "C'mon!"

She tugged at his arm. "Alright!"

She ran onto the playground while Springtrap followed. He couldn't join her up there, ~obviously~ but he was still walking with her while she was. He smiled when he saw the biggest smile on Deliah's face. She was having fun.

Time skip

Deliah and Springtrap sat down at a bench. He handed her one of the water bottles he grabbed. "Thanks." She said.

She drank some of it. Springtrap and smiled. He looked around, and it dropped. He noticed a person walking up to him. They called out. "SpringBonnie?"

They kept walking closer. They knew him? "Do you remember me?"

"W-who are you...?" Springtrap asked.

"It's me,

Oscar"

End of Chapter 9