Idiotic Commands and Threats

Right when I was about to push myself off the door to change I heard a knock on the door. I smiled knowing it was y/n. I wonder what she came back to me for? Maybe she's already changed and wants to walk with me down to the main hall. I opened the door and my smile immediately dropped, I was wrong it was Bakugou. ugh, what now? "What do you-" I was cut off by him abruptly welcoming himself into my room. "What the hell do you want Bakugou?" I questioned him anger evident in my voice. "I was right it was Y/N, you bastard!" he yelled at me finding out he was right. "You know what? Yeah, it was and she really enjoyed it. She told me multiple times today that she enjoyed my company and that she would love to do it again." I gave in to my anger, he clenched his fists and gritted his teeth from my bragging words. "Damn you icy hot" he yelled at me again and started to fire up his quirk. "Bad idea Bakugou you gonna get yourself in lockdown if you do that" I warned him, he stopped his quirk knowing I was right. "What do you not understand in 'she's mine!'" Bakugo asked me angrily. "I understand what you want to make me believe I just don't care I enjoy being around her and she feels the same and I intend to keep it that way. Now, if you don't mind I have things to do" I used my quirk discreetly making a patch of ice underneath him causing him to slip and fall out the door and then closing and locking it. Bakugou threatened me again while he banged on it a couple of times as well. He left after a good minute finally letting me have my peace. "He really thinks he can force me away from her" Finally able to fully change into some lounge clothes, I put on a white t-shirt and my school training pants so I can join y/n and everyone else downstairs.

Right before I put on my uwabakis and head out my door I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door a bit forcefully from my irritation. "Bakugou I already told you-" I looked up to see y/n with a confused face. "Bakugou?" she said. "Oh, y/n I'm sorry I didn't think it was you" I replied a bit flustered from my sudden accusation. She was wearing a baggy black shirt with a blue fire design around the bottom hem one side slightly tucked into her school training pants and then her uwabakis. "What was Katsuki doing here?" she questioned me still confused. "Oh nothing he was just trying to pick a fight with me" I answered. She doesn't need to worry about his idiotic commands and threats to me. She let out a small laugh "Sounds like typical Katsuki" she responded, her laugh made me smile just like it always does. "Yeah I guess so, so did you need something? Why'd you come to my door?" I asked her. "Oh I just thought since we were both headed down to the same place I could come to you so we could go down together!" she explained to me sweetly. "Sure I was actually just about to head out" I agreed and slipped on my uwabaki and then exited my door locking it behind me. "perfect timing I guess" she said about her timing, I nodded to her with a smile, and then we made our way to the elevator and entered it for the third time today. I went to go press the button to the first floor but so did y/n causing her hand to land on top of mine. We looked at each other instantly she blushed but she wasn't the only one. I could feel some heat rush to my cheeks too. She pulled her hand away causing the warmth from her hand to fade away from my hand. "I'm sorry it was instinct" she stammered to me. I understood I mean after living in this building for almost two months how could I blame her? "no worries" I gave her a small smile to relieve her of her nervousness. It seemed to have worked, she smiled at me.

The doors opened exposing us to everyone hanging out on the first floor. Most of the girls were gone but then Mina appeared from nowhere "Took you long enough, come with me to cook dinner with everyone!" she practically demanded you grabbing your hand and dragging you with her before giving you a chance to reply. You laughed at her sudden actions but went with her willingly. Todoroki looked around noticing Bakugou was on the couch again but also noticed Midoryia was back. I guess I'll just go talk to Midoryia since he's back. I walked up to him seeing him mumbling to himself, which is nothing new. I was eventually in front of him but he didn't seem to notice me so I called out to him. He jumped in surprise at my presence that appeared to have came out of nowhere then looked up to me. "O-oh hey, Todoroki, what's up?" I sat down beside him then looked over at him. "Just thought I'd join you while we wait for them to finish up tonight's meal" I explained to him "Sure!" he said happily with a smile. "I was wondering..." Midoryia started "everyone's talking about you and my sister but why? I haven't been able to get any intel on it. T-that is if you don't m-mind t-telling me o-or i-if you don't k-know e-either" he stammered out while he shook his hands vigorously in front of him. "They're talking about me and y/n hanging out today. I didn't have anything planned for today so I asked her if she wanted to hang out with me if she was free as well. She said yes since she was free and you were busy training with All Might. So we went to the mall since she said she needed to get some new shoes for training." I explained to him. "I see" he said as he held his chin in a "thinking" position, he then looked back to me with a more serious look. "Well I hope she enjoyed herself" he said "She did, she told me herself" I said back to him with a slight smile. He hesitated a minute almost like he was trying to find something that told him if he could trust my words or not. He caught me off guard by giving me a closed-eye wide grin then responding to me "I'm glad!" It took me a minute to realize where this sudden change of attitude came from. He was trying to hide his uncertainty from me, he probably thought it would hurt my feelings. It probably would have if I didn't understand his reasoning for it.

"DINNER'S READY!" Urauraka yelled out happily! Everyone made their way to the dining hall seeing all the food laid out on the table. You guys gathered around the table and thanked everyone who helped make dinner for the meal before you guys dug in. After being gathered together talking with each other over a great dinner like it always is you guys cleaned up and started making your way back to your rooms to rest up for the FTCA (Forest Training Camp Arc). The elevator was obviously not big enough to hold all you guys at one so you guys went in groups but some just walked up the stairs because they'd rather not wait or just get to bed as soon as they can. The girls went first since they were higher up, once it came to that group of girls which was you, Mina, Urauraka, Hagakure, and Tsuyu with an unexpected guest. You heard a small laugh coming from behind you and looked around to find Mineta. "What the hell get out!" you screamed while you picked him up and threw him out of the elevator just before the doors closed. Mineta landed on the ground with a thump and sat up rubbing his head in pain. "I was so close that time" he said. "Dude Mineta, not very cool or manly" Kirishima accused him. "I'll succeed eventually, just wait and see!" Mineta said back. Sero wrapped Mineta up in his tape picking him off the floor and closer to him. "There will be no waiting because I'll have you stuck to the ceiling by my tape before you even get another chance to do it." Sero threatened. So manly. Kirishima thought to himself. "Goodnight" you said to Momo, your right-side neighbor, before walking into your dorm and she said goodnight to you too before she did the same. You locked your door behind you and went to your nightstand turning on your small f/c lamp. You turned off the lights and got into bed covering yourself in your blankets. You reached over to your nightstand to grab your phone and check out the notifications. You noticed a text message from Shoto without knowing it you smiled with a slight pink blush.

_______________________________________________

Sho ❄🔥
_______________________________________________

See you at practice then!

Yeah you too

~Friday 2:23 p.m.~
_

______________________________________________

~new messages~

Goodnight, sleep well y/n

Goodnight, sweet dreams Sho 🤍

~8:37 p.m.~
_______________________________________________