May

Tuesday

Before I tell you whats happened to me in life, this is NOT a diary. This is a JOURNAL.

I wanted a writers journal without the words "Diary" on the front cover, but I have this now. Great. Now someones gonna sue me for stealing their idea or something like that.

Anyways, this morning, it was the usual. Wake up and eat breakfast. However those damn skull guys keep looking for me and I do not know why. If they're trying to look scary its not working, because they showed up at the door and ran away. I'm not sure what to write next, but I'll tell you tomorrow.

Wednesday

Welp. Looks like they got to me. Fortunately I'm not near them currently, so they cannot capture me. Just found a green haired girl who looks to be 14, and she took me in. Damn, her Tsareena is kinda cute.

And the food the girl makes is super delicious. 

There were 4 people there. If I remember, there was a Water type trainer, a Fire type trainer, an Electric type trainer, and the cook was a Grass type trainer. I guess my trainer is a Ghost type trainer.

Thursday

Funny how this always happens. I do something and in return something else happens. This afternoon, I accidentally spilt water onto my trainer and now I can't battle for 3 days. I'm not feeling that well.

On the plus side, we went to Mallows family restaurant and we ate food. Yes, I finally found out her name. No, I got nothing else to write. Tomorrow is June anyways. See you all in June!