Pack Mentality

Beacon Hills High School

Last night I had a dream late at night I was on a empty bus with Stiles and I had a arguement with him and I lost control and I grabbed him by the ankles and I killed him. But the dream felt so real. When I go to school I smell blood so followed the smell and I arrive at the same bus I dreamed of so I go inside and I have frashbacks of the dream when I looked down I saw Garrison Myers dead when I tried to I saw a wolf with red eyes slash his throat. So I called the police. I heard my brother had the same thing with Allison. I go into class.

" Maybe it was my blood on the door."
" Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something."
" And did what?"
" Ate it."
" Raw?"
" No, you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven. I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything."
" Mr Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper,you might wannt to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr McCall would benifit from a little distance, yes?"

" No." Scott and Stiles moved places
" Let me know if separation anxiety gets too much." And the girl next to Scott suddenly shouts.
" Hey I think they found something." Everyone rushes to the window. Paramedics rush Mr Myers to the Ambulance van.
" That's not a rabbit." Then suddenly Mr Myers wakes up screaming.
" Okay. This is good. This is good. He got up he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that."
" Stiles, I did that."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Lunch we're all at the cafeteria and Scott is still panicing about the bus attack.
" But dreams aren't memories."
" Then it wan't a dream. Something happened last night and I can't remember what."
" Maybe we're connected to the wolf who bit us."
" How?"
" I don't know, Scott." We sat down and I started eating.
" What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?"
" Because during the full moon he wan't changed. He was in total control. While I was running around in the middle of the night attacking some totally innocent guy."
" You don't know that."
" I don;t not know it. I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel."
" No, you're not canceling, okay? You can't just cancel your entire life. we'll figure it out."
" Stiles is right, we're werewolves for our whole lives now we have to learn to live with it and one day we will have full control just like Derek."
Then Lydia, Jackson, Danny and Allison and their friends came and sat on our table.
" Figure what out?"
" Just, uh, homework."
" Yeah."
" Why is she sitting with us?" I smack Stiles arm softly.
" So, I hear the're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probable a Cougar."
" I heard a Mountain Lion."
" A cougar is a Mountain Lion. Isn't it?"
" Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway."
" Actually, I just found out who he is. Check it out." everyone on our table huddled our Stiles apart from me because I know who he is.
" The sheriff's Department won't speculate on details of the incident but conformed the victim, Garrison Myers, did servive the attack. Myers was taken to a local hospital. Where he remains in critical condition."

" We know this guy."
" You do?"
" Yeah, when we used to take the bus, back when we lived with our Dad. He was the driver."
" Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please? Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night? You said you and Scott are hanging out tomorrow might, right?"
" uh, we were thinking of what we were gonna do."
" Well, I am not sitting at home again watching lacrosse videos, so if the four of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun."
" Hanging out? Like, the four of us? Do you want to hang out, like us and them." I giggled.
" Yeah, I guess. Sounds fun."
" You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face this fork."
" How about bowling? You love to bowl."
" Yeah, with actual competition."
" How do you know we're not actual competition. You can bowl, right?"
" Sort of."
" Is it sort of or yes?"
" Yes. In fact, I'm a great bowler." We eat the rest of our lunch and me Stiles and Scott head out.
" You're a terrible bowler."
" I know! I'm such an idiot."
" You can say that again."
" God, it was like watching a car wreck. I mean, first it turned into this whole date thing. And then out of nowhere comes that phase."
" Hangout."
" You don't hangout with hot girls. It's like death. Once it's hanging out, you might as well be her gay best friend. You and Danny can start hanging out."
" How is this hsppening? I either killed a guy or I did't."
" I don't think Danny likes me very much."
" I ask Allison on a date, and now we're hanging out."
" Am I not attractive to gay guys?"
" I make first line,and the team captain wants to destroy me and now we're going to be late for work, come on Skylar."
" Wait Scott, you didn't. Am I attractive to gay guys? You didn't answer my question."
" No, Stiles because your not gay."
" I could be."
" If you were you wouldn't be in love with Lydia Martin,bye Stiles"