2.

Cassidy goes to school the next day, despite her sister being murdered the night before. She needed to be around people and most of all, Sid and Randy. She needed her friends.

When she got onto campus, she was swarmed by reporters. They asked her questions. Luckily, Sidney came over and brought her inside the school.

"What happened?" She asked.

Tears brimmed Cassidys eyes. "Casey was murdered last night!"

Cassidy began to sob into Sidneys arms. Sidney hugged her friend.

"You shouldn't be here, Cass." Sidney sighed. "You should be at home."

"Casey would want me to be with you and Randy." Cassidy said. "She'd also not want me to cry over her."

Cassidy wiped her eyes and went to the bathroom to freshen up along with Sid and Tatum.

Tatum rubbed her back as she threw some water on her face.

"You okay?" Tatum asked.

"I will be."

"SIDNEY PRESCOTT AND CASSIDY BECKER PLEASE REPORT TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY."

Cassidy sighed, knowing she'd be interrogated about Casey's murder.

Cassidy and Sidney walked to the principals office with frowns.

"Sherrif Burke, Dewey." Sidney greeted.

"That's Deputy Dewey today, Sid." Dewey said.

Cassidy scoffed, taking a seat.

"How is everything?" Burke asked.

"Good." Sidney said.

"Could be better." Cassidy muttered.

Burke glanced at the girl and sighed. He had sympathy for the girl. She had lost her sister and he wanted to find Casey's murderer. He was determined.

"And your dad, how is he?" Burke asked Sidney.

"We're fine thanks." Sidney responds.

"How are your parents, Cassidy?" Burke asked.

"Okay, I guess." Cassidy answers with a monotone voice.

"We are going to keep this very brief, Sidney." Himbry said. "The police just want to ask a few questions."

He holds her face in one of his hands. Cassidy internally vomited. The cops looked at Himbry with suspicion.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Mhm." Cassidy and Sidney said.

"Cassidy where were you when Casey Becker was murdered?" Sherrif Burke asked.

☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎☕︎︎

Cassidy sat at the fountain in town, eating lunch with her friends. Randy and Stu were making jokes about Casey's death which really bothered Cassidy.

"Shut up, you guys." Tatum said. "You're really bothering Cass."

"Thanks, Tate." Cassidy sighed. "I think I'm gonna go home."

Cassidy grabbed her light blue bag and began to leave when Randy came up beside her.

"Do you wanna come to my house?" Randy asked.

"Yeah. I don't really want to go home since, y'know."  Cassidy sighed, looking down at her feet.

"Yeah." Randy said, slinging his arm around Cass. "Let's watch Halloween."

Cassidy smiled and walked with Randy to his house.

When they arrived, Randy got the Halloween tape and put it into the television:

Cassidy sat down on the couch as Randy got the popcorn.

Randy put the popcorn in between them and she put her head on his shoulder. Randy put his arm around Cassidy as the Halloween theme song began to play.

As soon as it started,  the phone rang. Cassidy got up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello Cassidy."