💥🤗My trusted person....

I decided to spin a wheel to decide the story this is the results.

⚠️ Mentioning Coming out! Actually coming out!⚠️

Ship: 🦋BakuKoda🦋 Plus some Baku squad friendship and BakuDeku friendship

"Katsuki? What are you doing here?" Koda asked as his blond bestfriend walked into his room.

"I- I just- UGH!!" The blond said with a exasperated groan. He slumped on Koda's bed and buried his face in his hands.

Koda sighed and sat next to his friend.

"What is it?" He said putting a hand on Katsuki's shoulder.

"I- I think I'm Nonbinary...But I don't know!" Katsuki started to sob into their hands.

Koda immediately brought his friend into a hug rubbing circles into their back.

"It's okay. I'll support you. Even if you don't know it's okay. We can try different labels and pronouns and names. Even then having a label isn't essential. You don't have to have one. You don't have to figure anything out right now or ever for that matter. I've got you. We can keep this between us if you like or tell some people that you trust. No matter what. I'm right here."

Katsuki took deep breaths. Hugging Koda back and nodding.

"I- I think I'm gonna tell Deku first...I trust him the
most. Other than you of course. " Katsuki said pulling away from the hug.

"Okay."

-------

There was a knock on Deku's door. He got up and answered not expecting his childhood friend to be at his door.

"Oh, Hi Kacchan! What can I help you with?" The boy said.

"Um, can I come in?" Bakugou said scratching their neck.

Midoriya nodding.

They walked in and sat on the bed together.

"So..." Deku starts.

Bakugou took a deep breath.

"I'm Nonbinary..." Bakugou says with their hands on their knees looking down.

It was silent for a moment. Before Bakugou got tackled to the bed.

"I support you Kacchan! Always!!" Midoriya said as he squeezed Bakugou in a hug.

Bakugou smiled and hugged back.

"Love you Kacchan..."

"Love you too Izuchan..."

-----

"So?" Bakugou said.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Mina screeched.

"My baby is all grown up!!!" Mina screeched tackling the blond into a bear hug and giving them head kisses.

Bakugou giggled accidentally. Slapping a hand over their mouth.

"Oh my god..." Kirishima covered his mouth.

"BAKUGOU GIGGLED!!!" Everyone else screamed as they also tackled the blond.

Bakugou just sighed and whispered

"Thank You So Much..."

Word Count: 401

Should I do a part 2 short of Baku coming out to Dadzawa and PapaMic Also maybe their Parents?