Chapter 1 "undercover"

Aces pov: I walked into Ivys office and closed the does behind me "hey babe" she looked up and said "we are at work you know you cant call me that" she looked back down at her paperwork and i said "no one can hear us. but i need you to come to a meeting with me" she sighed and said "when is it?" i told her "it is tomorrow at 3" she looked back up and said "tomorrow?!?! I have a lot to do BUT if you take me out tonight then fine deal?" i smirked and said "you look really good behind that desk" "thank you" she replied. I smirked and said "you would look so much better on top of it." she looked up then remembered we were at work and said "do we have a deal or not" I licked my lips and said "mhm"winked at her and walked out. I knew when she got home i needed to have something special ready. so i went home and put rose petals on the bed saying "will you marry me?"

 so i went home and put rose petals on the bed saying "will you marry me?"

I planned a night out and i was exited. A few hours later I went and picked her up from work. She got in and kissed me and said"hey baby boy" "hey baby girl i replied, ready to go out?" she nodded her head and smiled. I drove us to dinner we ate then when we got home it was time to ask the most important question ever. Will she marry me. I got out the car and opened her door. I grabbed her hand and kissed it ass she got out. she smiled and said "thank you baby boy" I looked her in her eyes and said "anytime wifey" she started to blush and said "I love you hubby" "I love you more princess, i have a surprise for you when we get upstairs" she thought about if for a spilt second and said "is is that you won't pull out tonight?" she said jokingly "we could arrange that" she giggled and we walked upstairs i covered her eyes before we got to the door and we walked in i said "keep your eyes closed" I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring and said "open them." she opened her eyes and read the word on the bed then looked down at me and screamed "YES YESS A BILLON TIMES YES" before i could even put the ring on her finger she pulled me up and kissed me. I put the ring on the dresser and i pined her to the wall and lightly choked her while still kissing her. i let go and l lay her on the bed. I took her clothes off. i slowly started to finger her and she moaned "ohh yes" I smiled and started licking her pussy "its so pretty" i said between licks she moaned "ahhh yess right there" i started licking and fingering faster " fuck" she screamed i stoped and kissed her all the way up to her lips. "are you sure you dont want me to pull out? i asked she looked me in my eyes and said "yes, if you want to risk having a baby, i want one if you to" i replied by saying "yes. i do want a baby but dont be disappointed if we dont have one after this one try ok?" she smiled and said "ok" i slowly put the tip of my thumb in her mouth.

 i do want a baby but dont be disappointed if we dont have one after this one try ok?" she smiled and said "ok" i slowly put the tip of my thumb in her mouth

she slowly bit down on my finger and then let go. she smiled and kissed me i went back to fingering her and 10 mins after i put my dick in side her i felt like i had to cum but i was waiting she grabbed the sheets rolled her eyes and screamed "I AM ABOUT TO CUM PLEASE DADDY LET ME CUM FUCKKKK" "no no no i know you can beg louder and better for me to let you cum." "AHHH FUCK ACE" she moaned "PLEASE DADDY PLEASEEE LET ME COME I HAVE BEEN SO GOOD AND I TOOK YOUR MASSIVE DICK LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SLUT" she screamed "OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE DADDY" she continues to scream and beg. "who tight little pink pussy is that?!? HUH" I yelled while lightly choking her.  "YOURS" she screamed "It belongs to you and no one else just you daddy. FUCK ACE. IT BELONGS TO YOU AND ONLY YOU" I then smirk and we both cum together. a sigh of relief came from her "that felt so good" we both sat up and looked at each other "I love baby girl" I said to her. "I love you baby boy"she replied. I got up and grabbed the ring and got back down on one knee and asked again "will you marry me?" she smiled and said "only if you will make me a mom, deal?" I smiled and said "deal" I put the ring on her finger and then i remembered i didn't pull out "you should take a test if you start feeling sick ok?" she nodded and said "ok, now come cuddle with me im getting cold." she moved over so i could lay down i got up any layed with her. we cuddled all night and we fell asleep together.

________________________________________________________________________________

960 word HOPE YOU ENJOY PART 2 tmr? bye like comment share and follow and tell me what yall want to see love you all byeee ❤️❤️