Chapter Five

•*~*•

.•*~*•.•*~*•.
"Wait...you know Selena?"
•_____________•

"Yes why wouldn't I....oh"amara said realizing her mistake she and blake were not suppose to tell people bout their secret friendship with Selena as if the boys found out they may even find out Amaras secret.

Sirius completely dismissed the fact that she said she was friends with his brother and kept pressing for answers about Selenas severer friends.

.•*~*•.•*~*•.

"So Miss knight how come I've not heard about you before"James said causing the girl to glare at him "because James I don't need peoples attention On me twenty for seven"she said but all James could think about how his name rolled off of her tongue.

And for the rest of the lesson and day all James did was flirt with the girl and pester her about her family and Relationship status.

.•*~*•.•*~*•.

Blake couldn't sleep that night she was constently tossing and turing thinking about james and the doe *it couldn't be him no .... and who was the other wolf she heard that night*.Selena thought she and James would make the perfect couple but she couldn't shake the felling of him being the stag.

Doesn't he flirt with every girl like he did with lily and know her.She Selena and Amara May just have a Serrano soft spot for the marauder boys.

.•*~*•.•*~*•.

Over the following week the three girls spent a lot of time together and with their boys.Selena found it harder to keep her relationship away from the boys especially Sirius he was nom ago asking about this boy and if he wasn't asking about the mystery boy he was complaining about his twin brother regulus (I made them twins in the book youll see why later on)

"Good morning girls"four voices where Hurd from behind Luna and bambi and they turned and saw the marauders "where's Selena?"Sirius asked frowning at the missing sight.

"She's with lover boy"amara said looking at Blake with a smirk "would you lovely ladies like to come with the one and only marauders to hogsmade and Selena when she appears"James asked looking at Blake with Remus's eyes were trained on amara.

"Ummm"Blake looked at amara for help knowing that that tonight was a full moon and they need to back before so they can prepare "but we need to be back before nine because it'll be past peters bed time"Sirius joked to the girls but the real reason was that Remus will start acting out as a more noticeable side affect of the full moon.

"Oh look who it is"Sirius said as they saw regulus enter the heat hall and the two girls looked at each other hoping they would figure it out,and that's when Selena entered the room and approached them "hey guys" she said sitting nest to Blake and amara "what did I miss"

"Oh you know the usual Sirius complaining about his family James asking Blake out and oh where going hogsmade with the boys"amara said as she and Blake collected their things

"Come on we need some girl time"