𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

(𝖲𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗌𝗁)

You had been dating JJ for almost a year now

You had been dating JJ for almost a year now. You loved every second of it and each day you swore you fell harder for the silly blonde boy. Which indeed made you feel better about yourself, bringing out those emotions in you that you never knew existed, which made you live for yourself and JJ.

He loved you like no other had before, he cared a lot more than anyone in your life, always being there when you needed someone by your side. Every time you looked in his eyes you could see right through him and you knew he loved you dearly.

It was hard for him to show it sometimes since he was never good with his words or giving compliments but he definitely showed his affection with touch. Whether it was a simple squeeze of the hand or a kiss that lasted forever, he always expressed his passion.

However, even though you had been together for what seemed ages, you had never shared one of the most vulnerable moments yet.

It's not either you or JJ didn't want to have sex, it's just that it was hard for you to get that intimate with someone. Even if that someone was the love of your life.

You were scared that things would end up like your past relationships after sleeping with him. In your past relationships, you had allowed yourself to be intimate with your partners but they didn't take it as a passionate, dedicated to the other. They took it as a pleasurable and fun experience. You knew that it was fun and exciting but when you were with them you didn't feel loved after the fact.

But now that you realized JJ wasn't like that, he was different than all the other people you had dated in the past. You had never felt anything like what you felt when you were with him.

JJ had been waiting on you to be ready for a few months. He didn't want to pressure you into anything you weren't comfortable with so he waited patiently.

However, today you were ready to finally have sex with him. After you had informed him while the two of you were making out, he was surprised and excited. He immediately took you to the bedroom and once he had your consent you did the deed.

Once both of you finished, JJ rolled to the side of you, panting heavily with a smile on his face.

"Godamn, that felt so good" he breathed with a little laugh in his voice. He looked over at you to see that you were still trying to calm down as well. "Hey, you all good?"

"Yes, you were amazing" you praised, turning to peck his lips with a small kiss.

The blonde's grin grew twice as big before he slipped his boxers back on and closed his eyes beginning to enter a state of relaxation. As he was resting, you crawled out of the bed to gather your clothes that were scattered all over the floor of his messy room.

JJ heard all the rustling coming from the other side of his room making him open his eyes to see you already in your underwear and proceeding to clip your bra.

"What-what are you doing?" he asked frantically, his eyebrows creasing as he sat upon his elbows.

"Going home?" you replied simply as you tugged your shirt over your head. In your previous relationships, you were always told to go home since they were going to be busy. Of course, it shattered your heart but you were used to it by now. So you figure instead of JJ getting mad and telling you to go home you would leave without him having to ask.

"What? Why?" he inquired almost in an anxious tone, starting to feel as if he did something wrong or he wasn't good enough which caused his heart to ache.

"I just thought you would want me to go" you almost whispered as you fiddled with your fingers nervously with your eyes on the floor.

"No, no of course not, baby" he proclaimed as he shook his head.

"C'mere, my love" he then said making grabby hands towards you which made you giggle.

You slowly walked over to him, climbing into the bed, and laying on top of him. He gently snaked his arms around you holding you tenderly.

"I can't let you leave me just yet, I haven't given you cuddles or the big breakfast I have planned for you in the morning" JJ explained, whispering softly before planting a kiss on your forehead. "That was supposed to be a surprise by the way"

Your heart fluttered out of control almost ready to explode with your endearment for him. The corners of your mouth tugged your lips into a smile as you gazed up at his blue eyes full of admiration.

You caressed his jaw so you were able to pull him into you, your lips crashing together. You kissed until you it got hard to breathe so you pulled away, smiling down at him.

"I love you" you murmured softly brushing the stray hairs out of his face. There was a moment of quietness the two of you gazing at each other as you run your fingers through his hair. The two of you just enjoying the stillness and warmth from the other.

"I'm in love with you, dear" he whispered back, the dimple in his cheek appearing as he grinned.

(𝖧𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽)