Author's Note #4

Ηi guys! Μany of you sent me messages expressing your frustration about the ending of this book and I can understand that. Each one of us has his own opinion according to his point of view. I chose this ending, because I wanted to show that people sometimes need to be given time and opportunities. Many of them due to the fact that they were raised in a toxic and unhealthy environment don't know how to love, how to show their feelings, how to be a real partner just as Maximus did.  Although he has a powerful character, when he found his true love he couldn't handle it, accept it and welcome it. Instead, he showed indifference to his partner and pushed her away. Because he was never taught otherwise. His father was despotic and cruel and taught him nothing about love.  Adelina on the other hand, is a decent person who is loved by her family and although she has a very independent and dynamic character she tried hard so their relationship to make it through! If Maximus didn't care for her at all he wouldn't look for her, he wouldn't be jealous or he wouldn't save her and try to prevent her wedding with Jacob. All I am saying is that people sometimes can't overcome the way they were raised or their fixed perceptions.  And it's very hard for them to change their ways. That's why we have to try more to show them how much we love them!
I know that many of you think that they are both idiots and shellfish but  you have to take into account that when people are in love act foolishly without any trace of logic. 
It isn't everyone a lost cause! Sometimes we can be very happy with such people. The only thing we have to do is not give up, let our ego behind, love them and show them another way of living! Especially when the other part is willing to change... We've just to try harder! Ι don't know if I showed it clearly on my book but that was the main idea! Anyway this is my book and this is the ending I wanted. You can end this story in whatever way you want in your mind. It's fine by me! ;)
Till we meet again take care!