6. 𝙋𝙚𝙚𝙠-𝙖-𝙗𝙤𝙤 🔞

.
∆∆∆∆∆

.

.
| Jungkook|

I was sorting out all the files that my senior executive just provided me, I was checking them throughout.

Taehyung will be needing this on his next tour in Bali. It's obviously an IT related deal. Since I am the IT director of this company, I will make sure that  LK Multinational gets the deal.

I was pointing some errors in the sheet with the red marker so that my assistant can solve these issues, I got a call that time.

It's Jimin hyung. "Hello Mr. Park, How can I help you?" I say maintaining the office attitude.

"Hello Director Jeon, Chairman Kim wanted to meet you if you are free." He said.

"Can I come after few minutes? I am doing his work only. If I break the concentration now, I won't think ot would be a good idea." I genuinely say.

"Okay. I will let him know that." He said. I nodded and cut the line.

.
As I finish the work I look at the watch and fuck! It took me half an hour to mark all the errors. God damnit. Hyung will surely be angry with me now.

I took my phone and buttoned my suit walking out of the cabin I handed the file to my assistant, she is drooling over me. I like it when girls chase after me. Once I will fuck her untill her guts rearranged, they will be begging for more. It's funny how girls are so desperate.

Girls like my mother. Who must be desperate for a good looking man like me and later didn't know what to do with her child. Huh! Pathetic! That's how she left me to rot in an orphanage.

I took the stairs cause its just a floor above mine and when I was Infront of his cabin, Jimin Hyung was not there, so I knocked the door twice and opened it.

"Oh fuck!" I cursed and locked the door again.

What I saw was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Hyung was bending noona over his desk. And noone was wearing her shirt but its unbuttoned, the red lace bra is covering her boobs but her hard nipples!! Fuck! her skirt was pulled down. The way her mouth was parted, was a pure indication of the fact that hyung must be Fucking her good. Well, I can fuck her good too. If she acts like this while fucking! God! I got a hard on just watching it for a second and now I am hot!

"What happened?" Jimin hyung came from the washroom I can say.

"Where were you?" I ask walking to him.

"Peeing?" He said sitting on his desk. "Why? You went to Tae's cabin?" Jimin hyung asked smirking.

"Yes." I calm my nerves down.

"Oh! I forgot you are straight! That must be steamy to watch!" He winked.

"Fuck you Hyung!" I say and drank a bottle of water sitting on his desk.

He laughed. I gulped. It was 3-4 minuits after when Jimin Hyung got a call.

"Chairman is calling you inside." He said.

"You think he will scold me?" I asked to Jimin hyung.

"No. I don't think so. They sometimes fuck in the cabin. But it's rare. So there's no need to be ashamed of it when they are couple for so long, about you? Well, at least you knocked!" Okay. This is much creeper Explanation.

I knock again and as I open the door Taehyung was sitting on his chair and Noona was sitting on the desk in a sexy posture.

"Come Jeon, I wanted to talk about the Bali meeting with you." Tae hyung said and I nodded.