The Arguement❤️😡

*Note: This story might be short so yea*

      Y/N and Adam is having a big argument about y/n and Fulton flirting, "Why do you fuckin care so much, you're not my boyfriend!" y/n says, "It doesn't matter don't flirt with him!" He says "But you can go around talking and flirting with other girls though". Adam and Y/N had been friends with benefits for a long time by now.
      Y/N and Adam kept going back and forth until Adam says something that shouldn't had been said "Guess what that's why your a fucking whore so gtf out my house"  y/n looked at Adam and Adam realized what he had said "wait I didn't mean i-" "No you want me out I'ma get out". Y/N walks out the house and Adam runs out after them, Adam grabbed their arm and turned them around to face him.
     Adam looks you in your eyes "look I didn't mean it" Y/N had tears in their eyes, "Im sorry for saying that and your right about the not boyfriend thing but but I-" "Y-You what Adam"
"I love you" Y/N is shook that Adam just said that, she is stuttering like crazy not knowing what to say.
       Adam looks kinda sad but then Y/N says something "I love you too Adam", quickly Adam grabbed Y/N's face and kissed them hard of course Y/N kisses back.

                           *7 year later*

       Y/N and Adam had been together for awhile now they are  24 and 25 and married also they have kids named Cody and Lillian. And they lived happily ever after lmao.

278 words