Rishmi : Bhagyalaxshmi story

Hello guys ,
This is Aarzoo,
I am back with second part of the story

    So as everyone was shocked to see Lakshmi running and crying like this , even Neelam and. Virendra were in shock , shalu called Lakshmi but she didn't listen and ran out . Rishi and malishka followed her , rishi also tried to stop Lakshmi but she was out of the house. Everyone asked rishi about what happened to Lakshmi but he didn't replied and ran behind Lakshmi . Neelam was worried as she thought that now Lakshmi will know the truth of her marriage. As rishi was running behind Lakshmi, calling her name she didn't listen , and boom rishi's feet stop suddenly as a car hit lakhsmi and she fell down . Rishi's world stopped for a moment and then immediately he got there and put lakhsmi in his arms tried to wake her up but she didn't respond.he immediately ran to a nearby hospital, without informing anyone. Here at the oberio mansion , the environment is so silent. And everyone was worried about Lakshmi except bua and malishka , on the other hand Rano in her mind : " esa kya hua is Lakshmi Jo ye ese sab kuch chodkar chli gye, esa kya Kiya hoga rishi ne , par Jo bhi ho achha hi hua usne Meri Neha ka hak cheena " Neha be like :" ab maza aayega , Lakshmi ne mujse Mera rishi cheena aur ab usse uski khusiya cheen gyi " .  Dadi asked Virendra to call rishi and ask him where he is and where is lakhsmi, whether she is with him or not .and Virendra tried to call rishi , but rishi's phone fell down of his pocket when he was carrying lakhsmi in his arms . So the tension doubled now as rishi was not answering the call . Neelam was so worried about rishi as always.virendra called one if the servants to find out about rishi and Lakshmi.

     At the hospital Lakshmi was lying on the bed with her eyes closed and outside there was rishi looking at her from the window. Rishi (in mind) :" I am sorry Lakshmi, I am so sorry, tumhari is halat ka zimmedar sirf me hu , mene tumhari importance kabhi realise nhi ki jab tum mere sath thi mene tumhari feelings ko hurt kiya , tumhe kabhi apbi biwi ka hak nhi diya aur malishka ke sath raha hamesha , par tum; tumne mere liye kya kuch nhi kiya apni Jan ko khatre me dalkar muje bachaya , selfless care ki Meri , In sab chizo ka. Ehsaas muje tab nhi  hua , par ab ; ab jab tum mere samne ho is halat me wobhi sirf Meri wajahse to muje ek ghutan mehsoos ho rhi h muje esa lag rha h ki tumhare Bina Meri life adhuri h , me tumhe kuch nhi hone duga lakhsmi, kuch bi nhi " and suddenly tears start to fall from his eyes and he goes inside the room sits besides lakhsmi and says pata nhi me tumse kese nazre Mila paunga , tumhare sawalo ka koi jawab nhi hoga mere pass ,  aaj tumne Jo bhi dekha uske bad syd tum mujse nafrat karo, me tumhara gunehgar hu Lakshmi , a breeze of wind passes through the window and rishi puts his head on the table beside lakhsmi.

Next part will  be interesting as lakhsmi will going to know about the truth of her marriage..
So continue reading guys ...
Thank you.
Please do comment if you like my story , as it will inspire me to write more .