Chapter I

"Calciferrrr! Where are you?" Calyl barge into Calcifer castle hoping to find Calcifer. She first went to the kitchen to find some food, after she got what she was finding, Calyl went to Calcifer's room and she saw Calcifer sleeping soundly in his bed.

"Wake up, Calcifer!'' Calyl shouts in his ears and slap Calcifer's cheeks. The slap woke up Calcifer and angrily got up the bed.

"What the heck, Calyl! It is still morning, why are you here in my room?!" Calcifer shouts back to Calyl. 

"I'm sorry Calcifer, I just want to wake you up 'coz I found a beautiful place to go to." Calyl excitedly says to Calcifer while clapping.

"Ah I get it, you want me to help you fly again to that place. Weakshit Calyl huh?" he grinned as he asked Calyl.

"Yep- WAIT WHO ARE YOU CALLING WEAKSHIT HUH?!" Calyl angrily shouts at Calcifer. 

"Uh you of course? because there are only just the two of us here and it is true that you're weaker than me'' Calcifer said with a 'duh it is obvious' look.

"HA THIS PIECE OF SHIT! DO YOU FORGOT THAT I'M STRONGER THAN YOU WHEN I SLAP YOU EARLIER HUH?!" Calyl is full of rage at this point as she curses Calcifer. "I'm more skilled in fighting, cooking,  and even cleaning than you, fucker." She repeatedly cursed Calcifer in anger.

"She's really angry, she cursed HAHA, cute." Calcifer said in his mind. 

"If you're much stronger than me, then why are you always needing my help in everything huh?'' Calcifer grins at Calyl.

"Because I don't want to exert my power on everything when you can do it, duh." Calyl stuck out her tongue to Calcifer. 

"Ah so I'm just your maid huh?" Calcifer makes a sad face and this makes Calyl guilty.

"Huh? No, I'm sorry, why would I make you my maid? It's just I know you can do it so I make you do it" Calyl denies with a sorry tone. Calcifer turns his back to Calyl and walks to exit his room.

Calyl quickly ran up to Calcifer and begs for his forgiveness. "Look I'm sorry it's not my intention to make you feel that way. I'm really sorry Calcifer'' Calyl starts to tear up and Calcifer quickly notices it.

"HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT YOUR FACE YOU'RE STARTING TO CRY, CRYBABY" Calcifer starts to laugh and this makes Calyl to realized what was happening. 

"Fuck you" She slap Calcifer with a angry look and walks to the room's balcony. She spread her white wings and flew away from the castle.

Now, Calcifer is the one that feels guilty and sorry.

"Damn, I really make her super angry"