Final year in highschool! ....Yay?

Moon 

"Moon, wake up!"

I mumbled and opened one eye.

"Moon?!"

I opened the other eye.

"MOONWATCHER, YOU SHOULD WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL... YOU'LL.."

Okay, I had to get up for the sake of my life.

I jumped out of bed and without thinking, I saluted. My mom was standing next to the bed with a saucepan in hand. Her face was fuming.

"I'msorrymomfromnowonIwillwakeupwhenyoutellmeto" I said without pausing between sentences. Suddenly, my brother Deathbringer poked his annoying, swear-word-earning head into the room and said with his eyes sparkling, "Your boyfriend's outside." I instantly looked out the window and saw Qibli waiting for me. My flushed face instantly returned to normal. "Oh, that's not my boyfriend." I said honestly, and then poked my head out the window. "Oi Qibli! Just wait a minute, I need to get dressed." Qibli smiled and waved up at me. "Sure!" He called back. I took off my pajamas, and to my mother and brother's surprise, I was wearing a t - shirt and jeans under my pajamas. "What? You guys kept poking your lousy head into the room while I was getting dressed and I found out a way to fix that problem." I ran down the stairs and grabbed a toast that was on my brother's plate. As I ran out the door, I paused to call to my brother, "Any updates about Glory?" My brother went red and said something like " YOU LITTLE - " I ran away from the house, grabbing Qibli by the wrist and running until we were out of shouting distance. I turned to see Qibli, who was doubling over in laughter. He was good at jokes, so I guess my joke was good? Qibli said, "That was good." I finally smiled and we laughed all the way to school.