BTS AND THEIR FIRST LOVE

They all got ready for the shooting

Yn was sitting on the edge and thinking about her first love

Yn- first love *sighs*

She goes down

Everyone was ready jk was smiling as hell but he still tried to manage to look normal.

But yn saw jk's ears getting red

Yn- jungkook I guess you are very happy??

Jk- w..hy..

Yn- nothing let's go

They went to the car

In sometime they reached the bighit building

They are were going but a staff member comes close to yn and says

Staff- ma'am you have your photoshoot pls come with me

Yn got confused

Yn- but we had our shooting??

Staff- it is for the boys

Jk became sad that he won't be able to know about your first love. But still he will be able to express his feeling.

Yn went with the staff.

And the boys went to the shoot place

Director- we will go oldest to the youngest.

Boys nodded

As it was Jin's turn and jk wanted to practice so he went out of the shoot place to practice

He was walking here and there thinking how to start and what to say?

As he was thinking he heard

AMAZING!!!!

he went to the place where the voice came from.

As he peeked in he saw the love of his life

YN

Yn was sitting on a chair  and wearing this and even her a bit of arm tattoo were visible so as it went on social media armies went crazy

He looked at her curves they were perfect she was a perfect girl he wanted.

Yn was giving killing poses for shoot.

Jk thought - how???? Just how??? Can someone look so good in boyish clothes and soo god damn hot in exposing clothes.

(I forgot to write this in yn introduction that yn is a TOMBOY but not a LESBIAN many people get a tomboy as a lesbian but tomboy is a girl who dresses like a boy and has habits like a boy and if you don't like being a tomboy you can choose what you want.)

JK came back to his senses and went back to his shoot place.

Tae- where were you??

Jk- I was out practicing

Tae nodded

(I am just writing jk's first love)

Jk went in front of the camera and sat on the chair and started

Jk- my first love. Love is a very good feeling. I known I am shy around girls. Many would think I don't even have first love but I do........ I was 13 when I fell in love. I known to young to fall in love. But when I first saw the girl I saw her eyes her smile her chubby cheeks. They all were magical. Her eyes were like ..... She had  the  whole universe in her eyes. Her every feature was perfect. Fr some time I was just staring at her then the moment she saw me all my blood rushed to my cheeks and ears. I swear I looked like a tomato. We were actually together. I saw her every day. Slowly I got to know that my crush is no more my crush she has become my LOVE. The best thing we even became friends but all I could say was ANNEYONG * chuckles *. I never thought of falling in love. And for 2 to 3 years we did not even talk like Anneyong was the first and last word I said to her. Slowly we started talking then we grew older. But I realised that what if she likes me as a friend and nothing more?? I thought alot. Then  till night I made up my mind to move on. But next day as I saw her face my heart was beating like crazy. I am very bad at expressing feeling but if I get a chance I will show how much love I have for my love.
It's been 10 years I have been liking her. 10 damn years. I also cry thinking what if I cannot get her. What if I fail to propose. What if she likes someone eles. I think the worst day would be seeing her marry a guy who will not be me...........*with this he ended his shoot he even had tears in his eyes*

The people who were shooting also got a bit emotional how he had expressed his feeling.

He whipped his tears and came out

Jimin- who is your crush jk???

Jk- why?

Tae- come on tell us that lucky girl??

Jk- no..........

He was going to continue but he heard a familiar voice

Yn- what are you guys talking about.....???

Tae- we were asking jk about his................mmmmmm.mmmmmmm

Before he could say anything jk put his hand on his lips and said.

Jk- diet plans my diet plans

Yn- oh ok let's go home then.

The shooting of there first love was over and the video was uploaded on social media.

BTS reached home

But in the time they reached home the social media was full with comments about jk's crush and yn arm tattoos

Next part will come soon

Stay tuned.....