𝙳 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺 𝙼 𝙰 𝚁 𝙺

Aurora Rosier ___________________________

Aurora Rosier
___________________________

We apparated to the Malfoy Mannor and I stumbled forward once we landed.A pair of hands grabbed my waist to prevent me from falling.

I looked up at him, he could tell I was scared he removed one of his hands from my waist and caressed my cheek.

He flashed me a weak smile before taking my hand to walk up to the door.We stopped outside the door he patted down his suit and fixed his tie.I pulled my dress down and fixed my hair.

We walked into the Mannor and into a dining room.There he was sat at the head of the table, he was quite scary looking and his teeth were disgusting.

"Ah Miss Rosier take a seat" I sat down next to Mattheo.My leg started bouncing because of how scared and nervous I was.

Mattheo must have noticed as he placed his hand on my thigh preventing it from moving.

"So by your presence here I assume you have took the option to become one of my death eaters"he dragged out the s with his snake like tongue.

"Yes my lord"

"Very well, come up here"

I got up from my chair and looked at Mattheo who looked straight ahead avoiding eye contact.

I took of my coat leaving it on my chair before making my way up to his chair.

He grabbed my arm causing me to flinch.He placed his wand into my arm and recited some sort of incantation.

I felt and overwhelming amount of pain on my arm tears started to stream down my face.I bit my tongue to subdue any screams and minutes later it was done.I looked down at my arm and saw the mark, there was blood all over my arm and the pain was excruciating.

"Son take Miss Rosier to clean herself up"

"Yes father"

I walked over towards him not daring to make eye contact with him.

He took me into a bathroom and I put my arm under the water and began scrubbing it.I was crying a lot and he placed my coat on the counter before walking over.

"You need to calm down" he grabbed the hand I used to scrub the mark.

I looked down and saw my arm was red because I was scrubbing so hard.

He took the cloth and careful started cleaning away the blood.I sat on the counter staring at the floor whilst he stood between my legs cleaning my arm.

He turned off the tap and dried my arm.He then glided his thumb over the mark on my arm.
I could feel his eyes burning into me so I looked up and met his eyes.

He wiped away a tear from my cheek before lifting me off the counter.

"What now" I asked quietly loud enough for him to hear.

"We go back to hogwarts and wait for him to summon us"he replied taking my hand in his interwinding our fingers.

He apparated us back into my dorm, I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out a over sized t-shirt and shorts. I went to the bathroom to change but I couldn't get the zip of my dress down it was caught on the farbric.

I sighed quite loud Mattheo probably heard if he was still there.I went to go threw and ask
him to help me but I knocked over a glass from the sink and it shattered at my feet.I kneeled down and started to pick up the glass but I cut myself and winced.

I heard the bathroom door open but I was too busy running my hand under the water.I glanced over and saw Mattheo looking at the glass, he brought out his wand and made the glass disappear.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand before using his wand to heal it.He kept ahold of my hand but tilted my chin up to make me look at him.

"Are you okay princess" he asked looking into my eyes.

"I'm fine I just couldn't get the zip of my dress down and I knocked over a glass".

He inched closer to me our lips almost touching.I felt his hand glide across my lower back and up to the zipper of my dress.He moved his head to the side and his breathe was fanning against my neck.

He fiddled with the zip and my dress started to feel loose, I knew he managed to get it.He started to plant kisses along my shoulder and up my neck until he reached my lips he pulled back and admired me before smashing his lips against mine.

It had been a while since I felt his touch.I was mesmerised by him, I squirmed under him.I melted into the kiss enjoying every moment until he pulled away and left the bathroom.

I stood there and thought about everything.Why did I let him kiss me? I knew he was never going to stay. I changed into my pyjamas and walked into my room.

Luckily he had left and wasn't there, I walked to my bed and got in before drifting off to sleep.
______________________________