𝚁 𝙴 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈

Aurora Rosier ________________________

Aurora Rosier
________________________

I woke up the next morning at 7 am, I got out of bed and went for a shower before putting on my uniform.

I brushed threw my hair and put some light makeup on.I grabbed my bag and made my way to the great hall.I walked in and sat next to  Willow.

"Hey" I said trying to make conversation with her.

"Oh hey Aurora"

I relaxed and talked to her about all the lastest news she found out about some other students.We laughed and smiled, I missed seeing her smile she always made my day.

I ate some fruit and drank water before getting up to go to potions.Me and Willow walked along the hall to the classroom.

We walked in and to our surprised the boys were all there already sitting on top of desks and talking about the upcoming quidditch game.

I walked over to my desk, Mattheo wasn't sitting on his chair he was leaning against the front talking to Draco.

I walked past him and sat down on my chair and put my books on my desk.I played about with my wand as class didn't start for 15 minutes.

Someone snatched the wand out of my hand, which immediately made me snap my head towards them it was Draco.

"Give it back" I said standing up from my seat and walking over to him. Mattheo smirked as he watched me try and get it back from him.

Draco stood up so he was towering over me and he held the wand above his head so I couldn't reach it.

I turned around to face Mattheo.

"Help me".

He stood up from the desk, "and why would I do that daring" he asked him now towering over me also.

"Beg" I jumped as Draco whispered into my ear.

"What I'm not begging" I turned around so I was facing Draco and my back was against Mattheos chest.

I really was stuck In between them.

"Fine please Draco" I said looking him dead in the eye.

"You can do better than that princess" Mattheo whispered in my ear send shivers down my spine.

"Please Draco give me back my wand"I begged looking him dead in the eyes.