Adventure

You're sitting in the middle of the forest the sky is dark as the rain falls, your head tipped back as the water droplets fall down your face, occasionally a bird tweets and the brisk wind blows other than that you are alone embracing the silence and it brings you comfort.

You remain alone in the dark silence until the sun ascends and you make your way back to the compound.

"Holy heck Freyja you're dripping wet" Wanda exclaims as you enter through the door

"Where have you been, what happened," she asks grabbing a blanket to wrap you in

"I'm fine" you respond "I spent some time in the forest, it's truly beautiful at night" you take the blanket from wanda before heading in the direction of your room to dry off

You remove your soaked clothes before stepping into the steaming hot shower the heat engulfs and soothes you.

----------

You are getting dressed when your bedroom door opens

"So what got into you last night that you decided to spend time in a wet forest?" Loki questions as he enters your room and sits down on your sofa "did it remind you of our times in Myrkviðr"

"I wanted to be bathed in silence I needed to feel free and alone and the dark forest granted me that" you respond with slight frustration coating your words "not that I need to explain myself to you" You continue as you slip on a dress and approach Loki "zip me up"

He stands, slowly rubbing his hand down your bareback before zipping your dress, he then places delicate kisses down your neck "I ask because I care" Loki rebuttals he snakes his hands around your waist turning you to face him "you are truly the most beautiful creature I have ever lay my eyes on"
He stretches a hand up and cups your cheek before laying his mouth on yours

He stands, slowly rubbing his hand down your bareback before zipping your dress, he then places delicate kisses down your neck "I ask because I care" Loki rebuttals he snakes his hands around your waist turning you to face him "you are truly the m...

Then your bedroom door is flung open

"I knew I'd find you here brother" thor bellows as he barrages in

Loki disconnects his lips from yours and  looks towards thor with his eyes full of frustration "brother you never fail to disappoint me with your presence"

"Loki be kind" you giggle slapping Loki's chest in a jestful manner

Thor's laugh fills the room as he takes Loki's words in good part

"I was hoping the three of us could head on an adventure," Thor asks excitement overtaking his face "We could all go and explore Midgard together" "perhaps be like old times"

"Yes I would adore that" you excitedly exclaim

"It's settled then, we will leave in an hour" Thor states "Loki leave Frey for now so she can prepare herself for our wild adventure"