𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡

𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: @patrickstar64

It was JJ and your day off from work meaning you had a whole day to share with each other

So instead of bumming around at the Chateau watching some old movie, you'd seen a million times as you got fat on potato chips and candy, the two of you decided to get out of the house for a while.

The two of you compromised on going to town and spending the day shopping even though neither one of you had that much money to spend in the first place.

Now after visiting many shops, it was around lunchtime and JJ had stopped to pick up some food at your favorite fast-food restaurant. A special treat for the two of you.

After going through the drive-thru and picking up your orders, you pulled your meals out of the bag as JJ got back on the road.

"Here you go blondie," you said with amusement as you passed him his burger and placed his fries on his lap. As JJ was eating as he drove he noticed a place on the side of the road which lit up his eyes.

"Hey hey! Do we have any change? The car really needs a wash" he asked with a mouthful, turning to look at you.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure" you replied, checking your wallet to see if you had any extra change as the boy turned into the gas station with the automatic car wash next to it.

"Yep, we have enough" you stated as you pulled out the amount of money you assumed it would cost.

JJ pulled up to the front of the wash taking the money from you and placing it through the slot. Once it dinged and the green light came on the blonde pulled up onto the platform that would automatically transport the car through the wash.

You two ate your lunches as you watched the water spray onto the windshield, blurring anything in sight.

You started hearing a faint smacking noise making you glance over at your boyfriend to see him doing something absolutely disgusting.

He was chewing with his mouth open.

It was one of your biggest pet peeves and JJ so happened to do it a lot but at that moment it was irritating you more than ever.

"Can you not do that?" You inquired, trying to sound as polite as possible to the boy.

"Do what?" He said and furrowed his brows in confusion. He obviously didn't think he was doing anything wrong.