THREE

At the sound of the bell, Keiko slung her backpack over her shoulders, making her way toward the back of the classroom

"Man, that fight from this morning is all over the news..." Midoriya mumbled.

Curious, she silently peered over his shoulder catching a glimpse of various videos and articles popping up on the screen by the second.

"What fight 'zuku?"

"GAH!"

A shrieking Midoriya jumped up in his seat knocking his notebook to the ground. Noticing his friend watching him with amusement in her eyes. He clenched the front of his uniform with shaking hands attempting to calm his racing heart. "K-Keiko!"

Giggling softly, she rubbed his back in slow circles in apology.

"Sorry 'zuku..."

"N-No it's fine...you just startled me, that's all. No worries." He stammered nervously, frantic hands waving from side to side.

Chuckling, Keiko picked up the fallen notebook, swatting off any little bits of dirt. Once satisfied she turned back, handing the item back to the small boy.

"O-Oh t-thank you! You didn't have to do that, you know..."

"It's no problem," she said, holding onto the straps of her book bag.

Lighting scratching his head, Midoriya nervously chuckled. "You know, y-you don't have to wait for me either. I feel it would be best to not get you in any trouble with your dads."

"You sure 'zuku?"

"Y-yea! It's no worries! I can just call you tonight to tell you all about the villain fight from earlier." He reassured her.

Giggling softly Keiko nodded her head. Before leaving she leaned down to give him a hug not noticing that she had smushed his face in between her boobs. 'Omgomgomgomgomg' he screamed in his head. Giving him one last squeeze, Keiko left with one last wave making her way out of the classroom.

Attempting to hide his blushing face Midoriya quickly flipped to a blank page in his notebook. Before he could write down a single letter, his notebook was quickly snatched off his desk.

"We're not done talking yet Deku.."

Freezing in his spot, Midoriya let out a small whimper from the back of his throat. Slowly looking Midoriya's pupils shrank in fear as he looked at the scowling face of Katsuki Bakugo with his two 'friends' behind him.

"Katsuki, what's that?" One said.

Holding his hand up for all to see, Bakugo showed the front cover of the notebook. "Huh? "Hero Analysis for the Future?" Seriously? Hahaha!"

Face flushed with embarrassment Midoriya quickly stood up from his seat. "I-it's fine, isn't it? Give it back!"

Ignoring the greenettes pleads Bakugo slammed his palms together, with the book in between, burning it with his quirk. To add even more salt to the wound Bakugo then carelessly threw what was left of it out of the classroom's open window.

"Hmph...Most top first-string heroes have stories about them from their school days. I want to shine by being able to be called the only student to make it into U.A. from this mediocre city junior high school. I mean, I'm a perfectionist."

He's so petty. One of the lackeys thought to himself.

"So anyway, don't apply to U.A. nerd," Bakugo said slowly burning the small boy's uniform jacket. Midoriya too afraid to say anything only looked at Bakugo's fake smile and hand still gripping his shoulder with wide eyes.

"Come on, you could at least say something back."

"Don't say that. He's pathetic. He still can't face reality."

Before fully leaving, Bakugo turned his head to throw one last remark over his shoulder. "If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it. Believe that's you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan-dive off the roof!"

"And don't even bother telling Keiko or I'll seriously kill you. I don't even see why she hangs out with a quirkless loser like you anyway.."

Hi guys it's me and I'm back from the dead!  

Originally this story was gonna be bakugo x oc, but then I started reading different deku x reader books which really made my love for him grow.

For example this story is one of my favorites by far because I really loved how they wrote deku (aka rizzodoriya as seen in their comments💀)

With that being said I decided to double it and add deku as another love interest!