Random dumb OC for TD

Name: Abbey Alvester

Label: The AP student/Teachers Pet

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Quiet, Helpful, Mature, but is one to talk about someone behind their backs; could be sinical at times.

Likes: Hollywood and movie-making, writing, story making, pacing, listening to music, swimming, being in the right, approval from adults, acting mature in tough situations.

Dislikes: Wearing crop-tops, too much talking, looking unprofessional, being in the wrong, her mom, getting physically hurt, being yelled at.

Best Friends: Beth, Harold

Friends: Katie, Sadie, Leshawna, Lindsey, Owen

Enemies: Courtney (rivalry), Heather, Duncan, Izzy, Justin

Crush: Ezekiel

Phobia: The fear of being chased

Family: One younger brother named Bryan, and a regular mom and dad.

Seasons/Teams:
TDI- Screaming Gophers (Placed 9th; got eliminated along side Sadie)

TDA- Screaming Gaphers (Was the runner up alongside Beth)

Bonus Information: Having traveled from Rhode Island USA to Ontario Canada in order to participate in Total Drama, Abbey banks on her somewhat decent swimming skills and intelligence (which is proven by her outstanding GPA and school grades) in order to help her win. During her life, Abbey has been to multiple private schools thanks to her family's status as an upscale middle class family. It was because of her regimented education and heavy emphasis on her future life that made her an outcast to other kids her age. But adults love her for her maturity, so that counts, right? Abbey decided to sign onto Total Drama to try and get rid of her label as a quiet outcast kid, and decide to finally make a name for herself, just like her favorite movie directors. Maybe she'll make new friends; maybe even get a boyfriend, or a million dollars! She just hopes she doesn't get TOO carried away while competing...or if she does, would it be to compensate for something?