𝚀 𝚄 𝙸 𝙳 𝙳 𝙸 𝚃 𝙲 𝙷

Mattheo Riddle____________________________

Mattheo Riddle
____________________________

After I saw her leave at dinner it didn't bother me too much so I went to quidditch practise for the game tomorrow.

I was a beater with Liam,Draco was a seeker,Blaise,Lorenzo and Issac were chasers and Kai was a keeper.

We practised for hours and decided to return to the common room.Once we walked in I noticed a girl sleeping on the couch, it was Aurora.

I walked over to her and admired her sleeping before placing her book on the table and putting a blanket over.

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before returning to my dorm.I went for a shower and went to sleep, I needed rest for the game tomorrow.

Aurora Rosier
________________________

I woke up on the couch with a blanket over me.I was confused as I didn't remember putting a blanket over me however I brushed it off and picked up my books and went to my dorm.As I walked up the stairs I was rubbing my eyes and I knocked into someone.

I looked up to see a smirking Lorenzo.

"What"I said in a raspy voice smiling at the boy in-front of me.

"Nothing princess just admiring the view"he replied with a grin.

I laughed a little before I kept walking to my dorm.

"You better be at the game" I heard him shout, I turned around and flashed him a smile "I will be"I replied, he smirked and kept walking.

I walked into my dorm and saw Willow and Pansy sound asleep.I smiled and climbed in next to Willow.

"Morning"

"Morning" I replied with a smile wrapping my arms around my best friend.

"What's got you in such a good mood"she asked, we heard Pansy groan and start to wake up we both let out a laugh.

"I'm not actually sure I just feel like today will be good,we need to get ready for the boys game"I said getting off her bed.

"I'm going for a shower"

I took off my clothes and got into the shower, I felt relaxed as the warm water hit my skin.

I got out the shower a while after and wrapped a towel round me before walking into the room.I jumped and almost dropped my towel when I saw Mattheo sitting on my bed.He looked good , he was dressed in his quidditch uniform and was reading one of my books.

"Easy there princess, won't need you stripping for me would we?" He asked with a smirk on his face not taking his eyes of the book.

I walked over to my wardrobe and pulled out leather trousers and a dark green turtle neck jumper, I walked over to my chest of drawers to get my bra and stuff and I felt his eyes on me.

I smirked and took my clothes to the bathroom and got changed, I walked out and sprayed some perfume before drying my hair and putting some makeup on.

I put on my black coat and my scarf.

"Ready"

He got up and walked towards the door.I just watched him not moving.

"Coming or would you rather stare"

I scoffed and walked out the dorm following his footsteps.We walked to the great hall for breakfast before I met the girls to walk to the bleachers.

It was Slytherin vs Gryffindor so it was going to be intense.

We sat down on the front row where we always sit with a perfect view of the pitch.

The game started it was going well, I watched as Mattheo and Liam blocked the bludgers from hitting Draco and the other boys.

I saw Draco sighted the snitch and chased after it.He caught it and slytherin won but I wasn't paying attention to the others when I heard someone shout.

"AURORA WILLOW LOOK OUT"I looked ahead and saw a bludger come straight at us we weren't fast enough and it knocked us both off our seats and onto the floor.

I heard people talking but couldn't make out what they were saying and everything went black.

Mattheo Riddle
_________________________

Draco caught the snitch and usually the bludgers stop moving but it was like someone spelled one of them and it went straight towards Aurora and Willow.I heard Kai shout for them to move but it was no use the bludger was too fast.

We made our way over to them immediately getting off our brooms seeing them laying on the floor both of them unconscious.I picked up Aurora and Liam picked up Willow and we apparated to the hospital wing.

Madam Pomfrey said they weren't injured they just passed out from shock they had a few cuts on them but nothing serious.

We all sat and waited for them to wake up.I heard a groan and looked to Willows bed seeing her sit up clutching her head.Not long after Aurora done the same.

They assured us they were okay.They both took one glance at each other and burst out laughing, everyone looked at them confused until Willow elaborated.

"It was so funny Aurora came into the room this morning smiling and laughing and she said "I just feel like today will be good" she burst out laughing again and so did Aurora.

"Come on don't make a fun of me"Aurora said whilst choking out laughs.

Everyone let out a laugh and they got out the beds and we headed back to the common room.

Aurora Rosier
___________________________

"Let's have a party to celebrate our win"Draco suggested whilst sitting on the couch.

"I'm in" Willow said looking at me,waiting for me to do the same.

I took a drink of my water and everyone looked at me.

I choked on the water and landed myself in a coughing fit.Everyone was laughing and I eventually started laughing too.

"Yes" was all I managed to choke out before running to my dorm with the girls.

The party was Slytherin only so it was just us 3 girls that got ready, we decided we wanted to look good so we done our make up and hair and put on our outfits.

We were finished getting ready and we headed to the common room.
___________________________