03

Chapter 03

"Thank you." I said genuinely at Jerinn. Napatingin naman ito at ilang minutong napatitig sakin at tumango bago umiwas ng tingin. 

If this guy Jerinn treat me like this, I would fall. Wala namang masama, napakabait nito at maginoo. But he doesn't like me though, I mean romantically.

It's normal for me to like him. Sino bang hindi? He's so kind! Good cook and a hottie!

Syempre hindi ko sasabihin! I'm shy! And I don't want to be rejected! And it would be awkward if he doesn't like me back. I don't want him to be awkward with me. Yes, I'm cold but this guy could melt me with his darn hotness.

He's so charmy. Napakalakas ng alindog ng lalaking ito. Philippines boys are this hot? Kung hindi ako papaladin kay Jerinn sa ibang pilipino nalang! Does he have a little brother? A cousin?

"Do you want to roam around?" Jerinn asked making me daze a moment. On second thought, no. Why? Baka malaman ni Dad kong nasaan ako. I can't risk Jerinn safety.

Umiling ako at matamaan na ngumiti rito. We're currently in the living room, night has fallen as I sat in he sofa while Jerinn is readying the movie.

Yes, we're going to watch movie.

'Beautiful Creature' that's the movie that were watching. Sadly it was not a happy ending story. And also made me cry and sadden a little. Jerinn was silent and didn't bother to tease me. Which is cool.

Nakakahiya sa totoo lang pero I think Jerinn wouldn't mind. Is he?

"Done crying?" He asked making me huff a breath then nod. He did caress my back in a light way. Parang pinapatahan ako nito. The movie was made aesthetic and fantasy which is my cup of tea.

A outcast witch girl fell in love with a normal guy making their relationship in conflict because of the curse, on her family using forbidden magic in ancient times. And the curse, cursed them back by forbidding them to fall in love.

But the girl fell in love. And the plot twist was, in order to break the curse was to kill the man she love. Which is making the movie appealing!

In the end she choose to erase the memories of the man she love. That's the ending! Imagine, the man you love whom loved you did not remember anything about you!

I was literally cursing the mother of the girl! Because she's the one who started the curse!

"I can't believe she choose to let go..." humikbi pa ako dahil hindi parin ako maka-move on sa ending. Medyo na tigilan ako ng yakapin ako ni Jerinn at alohin nito. I did sniff his exquisite perfume. Hindi iyon masakit sa pang amoy.

"It's okay, it's just a movie. Fictional okay?" I nodded not paying attention on what he said but still loving the feeling of the closeness. My cheeks redden when I start imagining things like cuddling Jerinn in the sofa.

Shit!

"Ang ganda parin kahit umiiyak," I heard him said and sighed making me frowned in confusion.

Like, what the hell is he saying? I can't understand any of it.

"What?" Jerinn did laugh, making her curious on what Jerinn said.

"Ang sabi ko maganda ka." Hearing the word 'maganda' again. Last time at the park that night he said the same word. Which is MAGANDA.

Maganda is something bad?

"What's maganda Jerinn?" Jerinn smiled more wider and with a grin this time like his enjoying my reaction.

What if.... maganda is a swear word? Is he cursing me? Is he?