Chapter 4

Yui and Machi were both surprised and curious about what she had dreamed about. Kanae begins by explaining that she faintly saw his face this time and that he came to meet her at her school's gate back in her highschool in Osaka. "You're not taking this seriously, are you?" Machi inquired. Although Kanae denied it, she was desperate to go and confirm for herself what message this new turn in her dream was attempting to convey.

Later that evening, while Kanae and her mother were eating dinner, she told her mother about the dream as well. Without being surprised, her mother calmly advised her that it is just her vivid imagination that had led her to dream these scenarios, as her mother still believed she was bluffing and making a big deal out of it. After losing trust for the second time, she became determined to find the root cause of this and learn the truth about whether this is just a normal dream or if there is a message hidden in this unusual dream. She left the table early and returned to her room. While researching the causes of her recurring dreams, she came across an astrology website that stated, 'Dreams reoccur quite frequently and it's completely normal. But if you recall that dream even after you wake up, it wasn't a dream; it was a message.' That's when she confirmed all of her theories and made plans to visit Osaka and her high school.

As a teenager, she didn't had any means to travel to Osaka all by herself. The most important factor that was stopping her was how to get there. She had saved up quite a bit of money over the years and had planned to purchase an Osaka tourist guide. She divided the money she had saved by noting the expenses to the way to Osaka. She began packing a small suitcase as well. The next morning, she skipped her class and went to the school's library to look for any books about Osaka. She borrowed a few books and stopped by a bookstore to buy a guide book on her way home. She felt very accomplished and happily returned home. After learning everything that she needed know to get to Osaka, she ran away from home right before the sunrise to catch the early expressway since it takes almost a day to reach there.

Choo-choo~ there arrived the train. Nervous and curious Kanae boarded with full of excitement to know the meaning and couldn't wait to get there. Because of this excitement she couldn't sleep all night so she fell asleep deeply on her seat.