-Trailer

The way the crowd roared and cheered waiting for the concert to start while behind the scenes. Seven individuals were getting ready. Getting their final touches done as the crew hooked up their earpiece microphones. The screen that was near the stage were displaying a count down timer that was slowly counting down until it officially starts.

"Alright everyone. The Final Concert of the Origins tour is almost done. So give it your all" The Head Producer said before leaving.

"Well this is it. The last concert before we head back to L.A. anyone nervous?" A black haired teen said looking at his members curiously.

"No but it's been a few years huh...Since we started out" Another person said looking at a photo on her makeup station.

"Yeah though I am still waiting for you to pop the question to Bells, Clint" A member said as Clint just looked away blushing and coughing trying to make his blush go away while Bella blush.

"Oooh we're teasing Bell Bell and CC now?" A blonde haired member asked grinning madly while a curly haired teen looked at her.

"I thought we did that already" He said looking at them confused while another member slapped the backside of his head.

"Honestly Finn. You're a great singer but not that bright" A brown haired teen said as she tied her hair in a ponytail.

"Well excuse me then Mia and I hear you snickering Steve" Finn said looking at Steve who only had a small grin on his face.

"Alright guys. That's enough. Isn't that right Poppy?" Clint said to them as the blonde haired female teen nodded in agreement looking at the countdown.

"He's right besides we gotta go. The Countdown is at two minutes now" Poppy said getting up leading the girls to the platform while another black haired teen slipped something into Clint hand

"Thanks Lo" He said as Logan just smiled as the boys started walking catching up to the girls. The seven of them looked at each other giving small smiles understanding how much they had to sacrifice to even get here and now that they're here. They're gonna give their fans what they want.

"Excited Ice Prince?" Bella jokingly asked Kendall who only gave a small smile in return remembering how they met a few years ago.

"More than ever Isa" He said as the two looked at each other lovingly as she slipped her hand in his giving it a gentle squeeze as the stage slowly ascended as the crowd was yelling the countdown.

5! The seven took a deep breath as Bella let go of Kendall's hand as they checked their mics one last time.

4! Smoke began covering where their platform would ascent to as the crowd began cheering more loudly.

3! They exchanged one more look feeling their blood pumping as they gave knowing looks at each other.

2! That they have each other through the up and downs. Through the bad and good but even then nothing will change how they feel.

1! Kendall and Bella looked at each other giving loving gazes as she gave him a quick kiss as now...They were together

Getting ready to live their happily ever after...Who knew...That a simple meeting....A single audition....A single song....would connect their....MELODY HEARTS!