𝙿 𝙻 𝙴 𝙰 𝚂 𝚄 𝚁 𝙴

Willow Dolohov_______________________

Willow Dolohov
_______________________

We walked down to the common room and Aurora went to get a drink and Pansy went straight to dance.

I decided to follow Aurora we both grabbed a drink and she sat on the table in the corner as I leaned against it.

I caught her looking over to the couches but I couldn't make out who she was looking at.

"Aurora your killing me who's the boy"I ask looking at her whilst drinking from my cup.

She choked on her drink. "What do you mean who's the boy."

"First Of all you didn't come home halloween party night and you've been occupied with someone and I've noticed it"

"Okay okay"she paused and got off the table.

"Mattheo" she whispered and ran away.

Omg my best friend and MATTHEO.

No way I would never have thought that for a second.We will be speaking of this later and I'll make sure if it.

𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩
_______________________________

I walked down the stairs and went straight for a drink.I was followed by Willow to a table in the corner.I glanced over to the couches but Mattheo was not here yet.

"Aurora your killing me who's the boy"she asked whilst looking up at me from her cup.

I choked on my drink. "What do you mean who's the boy."

"First Of all you didn't come home halloween party night and you've been occupied with someone and I've noticed it"

"Okay okay"I paused and got off the table.

"Mattheo" I whispered and ran away.I drank more and more and it started to hit.

I walked over to the couches and plopped onto a seat.I was humming a song and dancing about on my seat.

"I'm so bored"I said looking at everyone around me.

"Pansyyyy come dance"I pleaded with puppy eyes.

She didn't think twice about agreeing we walked up to the dance floor and decided it wasn't enough.

We climbed onto the table so everyone could see us.