1

She never saw light again, no more joy nor greatness was felt, at least not by Jade. Her brain turned black as her thoughts began to be auto-destructively buried alive. Still she stood in an obscure 4 by 4 room which its redness was completely nauseating, a rounded yellow, orange and scarlet wallpaper hanged on every wall even the ceiling. Jade was the type of girl would answer ironically or subliminally smart, her ash blonde curly hair said it all, with dominant big almond eyes she won every discussion, nevertheless she confidently hided unhappiness evidently on the top part of her tired chest. What was to be found on the other side of the dizzy room? Nothing relevant habited there only an imitation of an ideal self everybody thought Jade was, a fake persona.

For the next hour, Jade, didn't take her eyes out of the floor. She opened and closed bins disclosing memories and thoughts in such amounts that no one could have a brain so powerful to storage all of it. Deep inside her head she repeated, "why is this world so filthy and miserable". A tear fell and then light shivers down her spine that made her shudder, she finally moved, after a blackout hour.

A strong lightning hit the ground and raindrops started to fall as her first broken tear stormed on the ground. Curtains were shat so she couldn't see and windows were closed so she couldn't smell. Torrential wind chopped leaves off their respective trees, scent of wet soil became more pronounced, what were blue skies ended up being a blind to a new world.

A bright light opened her brown eyes. As she was, Jade crawled carelessly into the gusty, freezing cold November rain. No coat, boots nor umbrella, her bare feet stood calmly on the wet grass as she contemplated with numbness the misty grey skies above.

The feeling under the storm happened to get along with her perfectly, like puzzles when they are placed correctly. Soaked and dripping she went running back to her house brighter than ever. Giant steps she took to slip on the slippery soggy floor, euphoria made her mind forget about it, get back on her feet and stroll back to her nausy bedroom. There she opened the curtains, a small gap between two clouds formed, letting a striped ray go through it. Jade didn't believe in destiny, but if this was a sign, her faith was touched.