the destruction Part 3

The three days passed with a speed of light and today is the promised day 

"Kill her !"

"How dare her to poison princess Jennette "

"She must have been jealous "

"Even though princess Jennette loved her as a sister she tried to kill her "

"Our lovely princess can't be compared to her SHE MUST BE A SPAWN OF A DEVIL "

"THAT IS RIGHT SHE MUST BE A DEVIL "

"DEVIL "

"DEVIL "

"DEVIL "

The people continue to spit awful words and curse some of them even dared to throw things at her eggs tomatoes and rocks  .

But the pitiful princess continued to stare at the family she once loved her father and her sister her lovely fake cursed sister and her foolish father as her blood  started to cover her beautiful face must be one of the rocks that caused it .

Her father- no the emperor that person doesn't have the right to be considered as a father to her anymore give the knight the sign to start the execution without any feeling or anything .

"THE CRIMINAL ATHANASIA WILL NOW BE HANGED AS SHE TRIED TO KILL CROWN PRINCESS JENNETTE" .

"Do you have anything to say ?"

Even the knight didn't try to hide his hate for her even the worst criminals was given a nicer treatment than her .

But she was different as she tried to kill their lovely princess .

"No, I don't have anything to say to the people who throwed me away for a cursed being " .

Gasps 

What she said made the furious people and the emperor more furious . 

But does she care ? No as she already lost everything and her life will be next .

The emperor didn't wait any longer and the rope was already around her neck .

3

2

the ground under her disappear

And the rope around her neck tightened her body was left to resist searching for air but that didn't last long as her frail body went limp .

The people celebrate by her death and the emperor left he didn't even glance back .

The lovely princess was hugged by her fiancé as she was crying the Citizens felt sorry for her as her sister tried to poison her and was executed as result but the lovely princess still felt sad for her just how kind the princess was she is like the holy saint who appeared in the old stories .

Maybe if someone used their eyes right the could have see the smirk that appeared in the lovely princess is face .

Maybe if someone just cared about the other princess maybe they could have seen the symbol that appeared in her forehead but disappeared soon .

Maybe if the emperor had give the other princess just a little bit of love , the love he had give to the cursed princess maybe the results may have changed  . 

Maybe if he didn't use black magic to forget someone beautiful and kind as a fairy he could have seen what is right and what is wrong who is the real and who is the fake.

But now everything is already late .

Now everyone in Obelia shall buy with their lives .

As a price for what they have done .

Now the destruction begin .

No one could rescue them .

As they already killed their only salvation their only savior .