𝚃 𝙰 𝚂 𝙺

Aurora Rosier ______________________________

Aurora Rosier
______________________________

I woke up alone in my room, I couldn't remember a lot of last night but I wasn't bothered.I lay and looked out the window, I looked at the sky as the sun shone on my face.I was startled when an owl tapped my window.

I got up and let it in, I have never seen this owl before it was her black with a green bag to carry it's letters it dropped one on my desk.I patted its head and it left.

I opened the black letter wrapped up like scroll.

Dear Miss Rosier

You are required at the Mannor today, Willow Dolohov is expected to join you to receive her mark.

I do not wish for my son or the other to know so keep it to yourself.

The Dark Lord

I finished reading the leader and it burned.I got dressed and went to find Willow I found her in Kai's dorm and I took her back to our dorm and explain what happened.

She didn't look surprised So I assume her parents had informed her about the date for the mark.

"Ready" I asked her giving her a tight hug.

"Ready" she whispered in my ear clutching my hand as we appeared together.

We arrived at the mannor and made our way in.We entered the huge dark building and made our way to the dining room.As we walked in we took our seats and awaited the dark lord to speak.

"Before I give you your mark I have a task for you both there is two people I need you to kill for me"he ordered, my heart sped up as I gripped Willows hand.

"Yes my lord"

"Okay Miss Dolohov its time"he added gesturing her to come up.

I flashed her a weak smile and she returned it before walking up to the chair.

She got her mark and I took her to get it cleaned up.

"Aurora we need to kill people"she said her voice trembling.

"Yes I know but it's for survival"

"I promise no matter what we do and if we loose the people we love due to it you will always have me forever"I pulled her into my embrace.

We got up from the bathroom floor and walked back into the room.

"They're names are Ryan DeLoughrey and Sophie DeLoughrey you will kill them and bring me there rings"he paused "You will return here immediately after and all the death eaters will be here including my son and his friends, if you fail you will be killed"