𝙼 𝙸 𝙽 𝙴

Aurora Rosier______________________________

Aurora Rosier
______________________________

I kissed him back I craved his touch I needed him to be with me.He broke away from the kiss and started kissing my neck and jaw.

He pulled away and picked up the soap.He started rubbing my shoulders and got rid of all the blood that was on my body.

He washed my hair and his too and after we were all clean we got out the shower and as I walked into my room with my clothes he followed and pinned me to the wall causing my towel to fall.

He brought out his wand and put a silencing spell on the door and locked it before sitting his wand back down.

He immediately kissed me and his hands roamed my body.He turned me around and pinned me on to the bed.

He climbed on top of me and continued to kiss my neck leaving hickeys as he went.

"Do you want this"he pulled back looking deep into my eyes.

"Yes"

I gasped as he pushed two fingers into me without warning.He sped up his pace, I held back my moan and he caught on to it as he curled his fingers inside me making me moan out his name.

"Please" I cried out as he pulled away from my neck and looked into my eyes.

"Please fuck me" I begged as I kept the eye contact.

"Look at you"he paused smirking " your in this mess and you haven't even had all of me princess" he replied before pulling his fingers out and stroking his length.

"Are you sure you want this"he asked looking at me "when I fuck you, your mine no one else's"he added

I nooded but he didn't enter me just yet.

"I need words darling"

"Yes" I managed to choke out.

He teased me before pushing himself inside me.

"Mattheo.." i moaned , I was a wreck I crumbled at his touch and now he was fucking me I couldn't keep myself together.

"I'm gonna-" he cut me off "no your not you only cum when I tell you to slut" he replied and fastened his pace.

I moaned out mercilessly as he fucked me.My legs started to shake and a knot in my stomach formed.I couldn't keep it in anymore.

"Please" I begged "I can't"I cried out a few tears escaping my eyes.

"Cum for me darling"he spoke as he smashed his lips against mine, I moaned onto his lips as he smirked against me. I released I was free of the knot in my stomach I was in so much pain but it felt so good.He finished aswell shortly after.

He looked down at me before reaching over to the table and picking up a pocket knife off the table.

He started to carve something onto my thigh.I winced at the pain but it turned me on.He wiped away the blood before licking it off his finger.

He connected our lips and between the kisses he whispered "your.mine"

He pulled away and I looked down at my thigh and noticed his initials and I smiled up at him "yours" I repeated before smashing my lips against his once more.

He climbed off me and put on his joggers and top and sat next to me.

I completely forgot I wouldn't be able to walk and I stood up from the bed and immediately fell to floor I heard a chuckle coming from the bed and I sighed.

"You really thought I would let you walk after it"he replied bending down and picking me up.

He took me to the bathroom I used the toilet and put on my clothes and he returned to take me to bed.

God he was so beautiful,his eyes are so deep and brown you could get lost in them,his lips are so fine and detailed and his scars are unique.

I admired his face as he carried me threw.

"Thank you"

"What-" I cut myself off "did you just read my mind"I ask with my brows furrowed in frustration.

He let out a laugh before placing me on the bed and climbing on top on me.

"And what if I did?"he questioned with a smirk.

"I hate you" I said crossing my arms and scrunching my face.

"No you don't" he connected our lips, this time is was full of passion and kindness.

He broke away and I pushed him off so he fell next to me in the bed.I climbed under the covers and moved closer to him.He done the same but I turned around and face the other way.

He wrapped an arm around me and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight" I mumbled

"Night princess" he replied before we both drifted off to sleep.
____________________________