𝙸 𝙼 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙾 𝚄 𝚂

Mattheo Riddle_______________________________

Mattheo Riddle
_______________________________

I felt the sun warming my face and I slowly opened my eyes.I looked down to see a beautiful girl sound asleep in my arms.

I couldn't help but smile.She started to stir in her sleep,she began to open her eyes.

She must have noticed me staring.

"What are you looking at"she said in a raspy voice.

"Nothing just admiring" I replied kissing the top of her head.

She makes me feel a way I've never felt before, I don't know how to describe it.I care for her I feel like it's my job to protect her and no one is aloud to touch her only me however I can't love her I'm just incapable of loving.

"What day is it"she asked, she was laying on my chest and I could tell she was struggling to stay awake.

"Monday".

She groaned and began to sit up.She sat up in front of me and rubbed her eyes.She was so beautiful when she first wakes up.

She went to climb over me to get off the bed but as she did I pulled her down so she was sitting on my lap.

"I look disgusting and I need to brush my teeth and shower"she said pulling her hair back into a low ponytail.

She grabbed the water from the nightstand and took a sip before placing it back down.

"You look beautiful" I replied cupping her cheeks and bringing her close to me.

I pecked her lips and was going to kiss her again but she jumped off me and ran to the bathroom.

I chuckled and left to go get my uniform from my dorm.

Aurora Rosier
______________________________

I stepped out the the shower letting the steam hit my face.I brushed my teeth and put on some moisturiser before changing into my uniform and robes.I dried my hair and decided to straighten it today.I put some light makeup on and my peach scented perfume.

I slipped on my shoes grabbed my books and walked out the dorm.I walked down the stairs and no one was there so I left to walk to the great hall.I was just about to walk in when I spotted Mattheo walking in the direction of the an empty classroom.

I brushed it off and walked into the hall without him.I sat down next to Blaise and began eating some fruit.I drank some water and a little bit of fresh orange before getting up to go to class.