Chapter 1

A horrifying and heartbreaking past

I suggest you stop right here and put the book away if you are not interested in stories with sad, miserable, heartbreaking endings. Now if you dare to keep reading grab your tissues because the story of Hiachi Masashige is miserable and sad. Now without further ado, start reading the book.

A little girl named Hiachi was a kind hearted and fun little girl who lived in a small forest of Yokohama Japan with her mother Futao and her doll Shaku. Her father Kusonoki Masashige was in a battle against the 4 beasts that ranged across earth, Rage, Control, Jealousy and Rebirth. That's a completely different story from Kusonoki Masashige. Hiachi was always willing to help others with whatever they're going through in their life whether it is a mental illness, disability or disease. Hiachi was about the age or 8 when this story happened hundreds of years ago...

Hiachi was playing with Shaku one day, Shaku was really the only friend to Hiachi at that time. Together, Hiachi and Shaku snuck out to go on an adventure like they always did without Futao knowing.

Upon their adventure Hiachi stumbled across a Sakura tree forest, ¨Beautiful, but I really don't know what a Sakura forest is doing out here, in the middle of nowhere.¨ Hiachi wondered to herself as her and Shaku kept walking to the Sakura forest

In the middle of the Sakura forest was a Sakura tree that had such a beautiful pink and red pattern that was mesmerizing to Hiachi. She saw chains, seals and a dark, tall figure standing beside the tree.

Hiachi was hesitant, she wondered if it's worth going towards the tree. Suddenly, she felt a shiver down her spine sending some kind of warning to her. Hiachi was hesitant once again as the tall dark figure transformed into someone slightly resembling Hiachi but all black except the face was entirely white and its eyes were black and a pitch black smile that almost stretched to the end of its face.

The figure did not emit any harm to Hiachi, its head was only slightly tilted and staring directly at her. ¨Aren't you lonely out here? You seem pretty lonely standing here alone.¨ Hiachi asked the figure staring back. ¨...I don't have any friends, would you like to be my first friend ever?¨ The figure finally answered, crouching down to Hiachi. Hiachi answered yes.

You might be thinking if this is the end and Hiachi finally has a friend. Yes it might seem like it but this is only the beginning of Hiachi and the figure.

Hiachi hugged Shaku tightly, she got a bad feeling that if she would follow the figures footsteps she would fall into a trap. Hiachi doubted the feeling and continued talking to the figure...