2

TOBYS POV
I go to walk to the door but he starts tossing and turning. Is that a tear?

BENS POV
I try to breath but water is taking over my senses. I start kicking and squirming but his grip is to strong. Screaming and crying, trying to get free. I hear someone calling my name "ben! Ben! Are you okay!  Please wake up!" Hey, that sounds like Toby. Thank God. I try to force my self awake and as I'm pulled from dreamland I sit up, panting. Tears streaming down my face causing more blood to seep out. "Oh my God are you okay?!" I look around to see Toby ticcing, probably because he's nervous. "Sorry, I have that nightmare every night." He looks worried. We've only hung out like twice why does he care about me? "Its not your fault." He pulls me in a hug. "Hey, wanna go get something to eat?" I nod wiping the tears from my face. He grabs my hand as we start walking down the hallway, I feel my face heat up, no  not gay. I notice Jeff and E.j. sitting in the living room still watching TV. E.j. waves to me but his eyes avert to me and Toby's hands intertwined.

Toby's pov
As we walk down the hall I grab Bens hand. I'm scared for him, I barley even know him but I feel I need to help him.

We get our snack and head back to Ben's room. " Hey it's getting late do wanna head back to your room to get some sleep?" I don't know of I should go or stay incase he has that dream again. "Well do you want me to stay?" He bits his lip before talking "Well, Sure. We could have a sleepover! Unless your tired that is." His voice draining out at the end. "Nope, I'm not tired. Let's get this sleepover rolling!" I shout smiling.

-Time skip-Bens POV
I wake up and see Toby right next to me sleeping on the floor. He's perfect... I realize I'm staring and quickly find something else to look at. So much for an all nighter. I laugh. Toby starts to wake up. "Oh shit, sorry. Did I wake you?" I mentally groan. "No, it's fine" He says sitting up. "Did you have that dream again?" He asks concerned. "Surprisingly no"  Toby smiles "maybe I'm your lucky charm."he jokes. "Now your getting cocky."

E.j's Pov
Me and Jeff are sitting in the living room watching gravity falls as I hear someone coming out of Ben's room. It's Toby and Ben. I wave to them, wait I look to their hands. oh my God their holding hands. I poke Jeff to tell him.
His face lightes up. "A new ship?" I nod. "Couples meeting?" He asks. "In 2 hours, I'll tell the others."

Two hours have passed and Me, Jeff, Jane, Clockwork, Masky, and Hoodie.
I pull out my board and call this meeting into action. "Operation Ticcidrowned is in action."

Toby's pov
Me, Ben, Jeff, and E.j. have training again today. As we walk through the forest Jeff and e.j. seem to be really secretive like they were planning something.
When we got to the training field E.j. clapped his hands, "Okay so we're gonna change things up today, Ben is training with Jeff and I'm training with Toby." Me and Ben looked right at eachother. I kinda liked training with Ben. "I'm sorry Ben, you have to be Jeff." We both laugh. I love seeing him laugh.

I go with E.j. as Ben goes with Jeff.

BENS POV
we split ways but instead of just going to the other side of the field  Jeff says "we're gonna take a walk instead"

"So Ben, how do you feel about twitchy Toby?" He asks. "Oh, I mean, umm he'd fun to hang out with, he's also funny. I like seeing him laugh." "Sound kina gay Benny boy." "I'm not gay. At least I don't think I am." I reply back.
"Do you find him cute?"
"Well um... sure I guess."
"Have you ever even had a crush on a girl?"
"Well there was this one time I thought I did but I was just trying to fit in."
"Whats your favorite thing about Toby?"
"Well, his smile, his laugh, the way he styles his hair(if he even styles it)."
"Maybe you should re-think your sexuality." And with that we stop in a clearing.

Toby's pov
We start walking into the woods.
"Hey Toby, how do you feel about Ben?" He asks. "He's fun to be aroun, I like playing video games with him."  He nods in reply.
"Do you find him cute?"
"Well yeah..."
"Have you ever even had a crush on a girl?"
"I had a crush on Clockwork before we started dated but after a while I kinda stopped liking her and she fell for Jane so it was kinda not meant to be I guess"
"Whats your favorite thing about Ben?"
"His ears are really cute, and the way he laughs, he looks adorable when he games, he gets do focused, he does this thing we're he'll sit like frog."
"Toby have you ever thought that you might have a crush on Ben?" Oh my God maybe I do. "Okay I think I might but he probably isn't even gay or anything. If I tell him I'm pan(or whatever you headcannon him as) he would be uncomfortable with me." We stop in a clearing soon after and I see Ben and Jeff on the other side. Ben waves once he sees me.

E.j. pov
I give Jeff the signal to get Ben closer to the middle as I do the same with Toby. Once they are next to eachother the big plan is in action. Me and Jeff book it back to the mansion.
Word Count 1000