✧°|6-rabbit calms the wolf|°✧

The pig hybrid didn't say anything for a few second to what the angel thought they probably don't want to be partner with him.

"It's ok I'll ask someone else-" the red head was about to walk away but the pink haired finally spoke.

"Sure" they said, they had a deep voice that was a little husky and was a little smooth at the same time, but mostly the sounded tired and bored.

Y/n was a little surprised to hear there voice that was for sure, they don't really talk at lunch, they only enjoyed each other company.

Y/n POV (~_~メ)

Techno and I walked to the line and when I start to stretch my legs I noticed techno puting his hair up to a ponytail.

I couldn't help but stare as he does so, and I felt like I wasn't the only one who was starting at him, I mean I couldn't put my eyes off him.

The sun hitting there cotton candy hair making it look more beautiful than I feel like it should be made me feel flatterd.

As soon as he was done I looked away from him feeling like a creep.

"Take a picture it will last longer" he smirked making me skip a beat.

"Sorry" god this was embarrassing.

Why is my heart beating fast? I haven't even start running yet.

Soon on the run begin.

Me and techno were running first, we were jogging for about three minutes and we haven't stopped jogging, he seemed to barely have sweat whike I was sweating as a waterfall.

We slow down a little at least, I think they noticed my tiredness.

It was awkward to say at least we both haven't said anything, no one was behind us, well you could say some but they look like ants far far away.

I was surprised to have jogged this far without stopping.

"So..how are you?"it was a simple question to say at least, I didn't know what to say cuz of my anxiety, I feel like I might have anxiety attack as the awkwardness was swallowing me whole.

Techno POV ミ●﹏☉ミ

"...Fine"

Say something less dull!!!

Come on guys he's trying

Will try harder! I have an idea-

Oh no

STFU ok so, drink his blood

Hell no! Kiss him first!

You horny bitchs! We will scare the angel away!

So what? we like a chase

"Techno?" I was drawen away from my thoughts to the angel next to me who had there black eyes on me, there doll face looked so good...

"Are you alright?" He was sweating from his face dripping down to his chin to the ground.

"I'm fine... How did you meet Wilbur?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

His eyes seem to spark a little when when I mentioned my brother.

ooooooo I smell jealousy

Bruh, that's hot.

And y/n looks adorable like that

E