Chapter 30

Disclaimer - I do not own any marvel characters or Lucifer Morningstar - there might also be some cursing in here, it depends on how I feel - fluff

"What?" He asked you before you let out a small sigh. Then you felt your phone buzz again making you glare down at it.

Your sneered at the thought of you being taken in to custody so you just snapped your phone in half and threw it out the window when you stopped at a stop sign.

Lucifer just watched you with an amused look as you pushed your hair out of your face and looked over at him.

"What?" You asked him with an annoyed tone as he chuckled lightly.

"New phone as well, then," he said as you noticed the car was pulling into another nice building. Not as nice as Lucifer's building but it was still pretty in design.

You both got out of the car and started walking when you noticed the amount of security cameras and technological locks all over the place.

You watched as Lucifer pressed the button to the building and a screen lit up with a man with dark glasses.

"All visitors are required to have an appointment," the man said before he was cut off my the sound of a woman walking up to him and then she started hitting him with a newspaper.

"Get, get, go check the security cameras or something... who is it, who are you, what do you want?" The woman said as only half her face showed on screen. She had a bigger nose, big round glasses, and black hair cut into a bob.

As soon as she seen Lucifer though she smiled.

"Ah, I see you are back, but why?" She asked him.

"Mother, can't I stop by and say hello from time to time?" Lucifer asked with a smirk.

"No..... who is that behind you?" She asked as she squinted to look.

"A surprise."

Then the screen went dark and the front door opened.

"Please excuse my mother, she has never been really fond of this whole pack ordeal, after my father died she became more of a bitter woman than she was before," Lucifer explained to you.

"Do lot lie about your mother, darling," the woman said as you really got to see what she looked like. (Edna Mode)

She walked down the stairs and immediately walked over to her son. You had no idea how she did it but somehow she ended up slapping him across the face before walking over to you.

"Darling, it is nice to meet you, you must be Y/n," she said as she walked you over to the couch and sat you down. Lucifer let out a sigh before following and sitting across from you both.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Mrs...."

"Edna Morningstar, sadly I'm the mother of this alcoholic," she said as she looked over at Lucifer. Lucifer sneered at her as she looked just as disgusted.

"Well, I'm only guessing you're here because of the joining ceremony," Edna said as she got up and walked into another room before walking back out with a stack of papers.

She then set them down on the table in front of you and you immediately opened the first folder. Marriage papers, she was definitely prepared for her first daughter in law.

You noticed the prenup page behind the stack of marriage papers. You hesitated to look them over but before you could get to nervous, Edna snatched the paper from you and threw it in the table insinuator.

"Don't bother worrying about that darling," she said as you gave her a nod and continued to look.

"It's all there, the only thing that is missing is both your signatures and then we can start the process of getting ready for the ceremony," Edna said as she handed another folder to Lucifer with a pen, then she handed you a pen.