14th Birthday = 1st Day

"HEYYYYY!!!!!! POPSTAR!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" M-Pop yelled, and I could picture the way Dadzawa probably glared at him. I chuckled before replying.

"I'M UP!!!!!" I screeched.
"It's too early for this. Stop yelling so loud." Dadzawa muttered, but thanks to my enhanced hearing I heard him.

"Sorry.." I murmured as I put my gloves and jean shorts on. I slipped on my crop top and began brushing out my wacky hair as I headed towards the kitchen. "What's for breakfast?"

    "Since it's your birthday, we made your favorite." Dadzawa said. He held out a plate for me to take and I sat down with it.

    "Wait!! We need candles!!" M-Pop said loudly, and Dadzawa groaned.

    "Hizashi. Stop yelling." Dadzawa glared, hair floating and eyes glowing threateningly.

    "Sorry— but we need to sing happy birthday to our little popstar!!" He exclaimed.

    "I know, but you need to calm down. If you don't stop yelling, you're sleeping on the couch tonight." Dadzawa warned— I stifled a giggle— M-Pop hated when he couldn't cuddle with his husband.

    "Alright, fine. I'll stop yelling." He whispered— it was the equivalent volume of someone's regular voice.

    "Alright. Three, two, one—" Dadzawa hit record on his phone and M-Pop began singing with him.

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Little Popstar/Problem Child. Happy birthday to you."

    M-Pop sang "Little Popstar" because he thought it was cute— but Dadzawa sang "Problem Child" because that was his nickname for me.

    I giggled and blew out the candles. "You guys are the best!! I love you so much!" I got up and hugged both of them, then sat back down and ate my breakfast.

    "We still have class, so we need to get going. Go get ready Y/n." Dadzawa stated tiredly. I nodded and hurried upstairs to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth. Then I ran to my room and put on my uniform. I grabbed my bag, phone and charger, some gum, and my AirPods. Then I put my shoes on before running back down the stairs.

    "I'm ready!" I said in a normal voice, not wanting to agitate Dadzawa more.

    "Alright, let's go." We all got into the car, Dadzawa driving, with M-Pop in the passengers' seat, and I'm in the backseat.

I always chose to sit in the middle, because I like being able to look forward and directly out the front window instead of looking at the back of one of the seats in the front. Plus, whenever I'm tired, I can lay down on the seat and take up the entire row so I can be comfortable. Plus, I'm always the smallest person in all my friend groups— so if we ever had some friends ride in the car, it's good for me to be used to sitting in the middle so that we don't fight over seats.

•*~Timeskip~*•

I took a seat at one of the desks up front. I set my bag down and pulled out my phone.

"Why do we gotta be here so early?" I groaned.

"Because it's the first day and I have things I need to do."

"I get that, but why'd you have to bring me along?"

"It saves time and gas. I don't want to drive here and back more times than necessary."

"I guess that makes sense..."

"Stay here, I'll be back when class starts." He said, leaving the room.

"Okay?" I just played games on my phone while I waited for people to get here.

I wonder what quirks my classmates'll have. Did that explosion person get in? I kinda hope they did— they seem like fun to tease. I'll bet they have a bit of a temper— even better!!

"Damn..." The stupid game lagged and I lost. I checked the time, and realized that most of the class was here now. Some person with navy blue hair marched over to me.

"Hello, I am Iida Tenya." They said, making air-chopping hand motions as they talked.

"Oh, hello! I'm Aizawa Y/n. Nice to meet you!" I replied excitedly— accidentally activating my quirk. They put their hands over their ears.

"Oh, sorry! Guess I'm a little too excited." I chuckled, awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck and smiling apologetically.

"It's alright. Your voice was quite loud, is that part of your quirk?" They asked, chopping the air slightly as they spoke.

"Yeah!! Sorry— yeah, it is. I can manipulate sound waves." I said, almost instantly deactivating my quirk as I used it again.

"What an interesting quirk. I have engines in my calves that allow me to walk and run faster than the average person." They said, once again chopping the air.

"That's pretty cool!" Then the explosive blonde from the entrance exams walked through the door and took the seat next to me.

"Hi! I'm Aizawa Y/n!" He looked over at me and scowled.

"Did I ask?" He glared, putting his feet up on the desk.

"No, but I'm trying to get to know you. That's kinda what people do, y'know."
I frowned, studying the rude blonde before me.

"Tch. Not here to make friends." He glowered, looking out the window.

"Okay then, we don't have to be friends. What's your name?"

"None of your damn business."

"Look. I'm just tryna be nice. But if you're gonna be an asshole, I can be one right back. Is that what you want, bitch?" I said, activating my quirk to make me louder.

"Tch. Fine. Name's Bakugo Katsuki." He glared. Iida marched up to him.

"Take your feet off of that desk now."

"Huh?"

"It's the first day, and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you cretin!"

"You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it??"

Iida looked taken aback. "Let's start over. I am Iida Tenya from the Somei Private Academy."

"Somei, huh? So you must think you're better than me! I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!!"

Iida gasped loudly. "You would threaten me?? Your own classmate??? Are you sure you're in the right place??" I chuckled.

This year's gonna be fun.