part 1 (finally💀)

(The picture above is a pic I took but lets say that's where he went and bathed)

Hey there I honestly was bouta give up on this story along with like everything else cause i dunno why but no matter how happy I been getting I just feel like crying and giving up after, im doing pretty good in school but its starting to get harder to understand and im prob not gonna get that far in life lol but yea here's the first legit chapter ig?

3rd POV(Mulan still knows how to fight he taught himself somehow)

Mulan was a very troubled kid, well anyone would be if their parents forced them to be the gender they weren't.

"One....Two...Three.. Repeat....One-" Mulan was practicing his sword training in the fields away from his house, only the guardians knew what his father would do to him if he found out.

Mulan knew chi, sword, and combat, he was also very flexible but he has his family to blame for that, oh but he could never be mad at his little sister Xio, she was the sweetest thing that's ever happened to him, he loved her with all his heart.

Mulan POV
I think its time to go home now mother and father will get suspicious if they realize how long I've been gone.

I stand up and put my arms up to see how bad i smell, after all I've been sweating like crazy.

"*sniff* *sniff* augh- gross I need to bathe"

So i start walking home the cool breeze is enough to cool me down and take some of the smell away but not enough.

Time Skip

As im walking to my house I can see people giving me a side eye...none of them know im actually a boy they all think I'm just a really weird girl, there are a select few that know but no one believes them, I mean why would they? my own parents call me a female my little sister has no idea either.

"MULAAAAAAAN!!!" Xio yells while running at me and crashing me in a hug. I pick her up and swing her (they're about 7 in here) "hello Xio how has your day been?" I say while smiling, shes the only person that can make me smile now a days.

"It was really fun, mom taught me how to do makeup and dad told me my makeup was pretty!" (Nome of this happened in the movie but I didn't really feel like putting everything the same so-) "oh that's wonderful Xio wh-" "oh yea mom and dad said they wanted to talk to you I don't know what it was about though they wouldn't tell me sorry"

Hearing that i got a little uneasy whenever we have talks it always ends with yelling and them telling me to act in my place as a 'Women' "it's ok Xio thank you for telling me" "you're welcome big sis!" She says as she walks away to go play with her other friends. Even though she's been calling me "big sis" for years its still a little uncomfortable

"*sigh* here I go i guess."

Time Skip
I finally walk into my house after this long day "Mulan come here we need to talk to you. Now" my father Zhou says "yes, coming father" I think I see a small smile on his face from me being obedient for once. "You've been acting way out of line lately and I think it's time we give you proper punishment and training for you to start acting like the woman you are"

I get a little upset at that "what do you mean by that father?" I can see him snarl "it means no more disrespecting me or your mother and act the way you're supposed to...or else" he says glaring at me "I am acting the way im supposed to, I am a man and you can-"

*snack* he smacked me...he...he really hit me. I stood there in shock as my mother and father are seething "YOU. WILL. NOT. DISRESPECT ME YOUNG LADY! YOU ARE A WOMAN NOT A MAN NOW START ACTING LIKE IT!" at this point im shaking and close to tears "and for heavens sake GO BATHE YOU REEK!" that was my cue to leave the room before they even get the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

But of course that was only the first time he hit me...but most definitely not the last.

11 Years Later-

Lol cliffhanger im not motivates enough to right more but tell me how you like it so far ik it doesn't make sense and is missing a lot of things