Chapter 20

Mikaylas POV

I sat outside in the backyard watching the stars as I looked up , it was the only that helped me calm down , the stars were so beautifully scattered across the pitch black sky .

I couldn't stop thinking about what I heard, Sandro being in the mafia at least I know how me made that much money from and it also explains why he had a gun ."

Yes I was mad at him but I couldn't be mad at him forever this was obviously his lifestyle and I couldn't change that .

I hate myself for not being understanding he obviously has his reasons why he didn't tell me and I overreacted but then again I also had a point .

It was around 2 am so I was assuming he'd fell asleep but when I went back upstairs he wasn't there . Luca and everyone else had left a couple hours ago so it was just the guards and Sandro that were here .

I knocked on his office door but didn't hear a response so I walked in and frowned immediately covering my nose once again .

Yes the windows we're open but it was kinda bad "Sandro ?" I called he turned around taking the cigarette out his mouth and blowing it out, he cleared his desk which consisted of an empty whiskey bottle and ash plate.

"What are you doing here Mikayla? I thought you wanted space ." He said clearly annoyed at me "yeah I did because I needed to think about things."

"So ? What."

I took a deep breath leaning against the door frame "I'm sorry I had no right to judge and I overreacted I'm sorry I should've listened to your side of the story before running off like that."

"I know yes you should've but I'm also sorry from hiding this from you , it's a really big thing when I come to think about it."

"It's kinda cool." I said and he smiled "you think?"

"Mhmmm." I nodded "I kinda suspected it due to the amount crimes that happen and drugs that are being sold ."

"What drugs?"

"A couple beanies down my area always wanted me to buy crack off them  ."

"And are they stilll there now ?"

"I'm not sure I never took that way again , that I mostly take Ubers." 

"Anyways I'm gonna go back to bed." I said just about to leave his office, he. Quickly got out his chair and reached for my arm spinning me around "wait wait ." He said   Trapping me into a wall , I looked up at him "I'm sorry can I go now?" I asked but he shook his head "do you forgive me?" I couldn't read his facial expression's "I thought we were good baby." I whined placing my arms around his neck  and I looked up at him to find a frown on his face "I'm sorry-"

I felt his lips press against mine and his hands grab my waist , he deepened the kiss pressing me harder against the wall . I started tugging at his tie and I felt him smile against my lips as he removed my shirt throwing it onto his chair. His hand then cupped my breast as his tongue swirled in my mouth, but then we heard the door burst open .

Sandro broke the kiss letting out a groan as he saw Luca standing there . He looked at me and then at Sandro."dads here,"

"What the fuck is he doing here-"

"Said it's important, you've really got some nice boobs."

I quickly covered them and responded with a smile "turn around now Luca ." His back was now facing us and Sandro quickly unbuttoned his dress shirt placing it over my shoulders so he was bare chested now . "Better?" He asked kissing my forehead and I nodded back at him his shirt went just up to my knees .

"I'm sorry about this we can finish upstairs later." He said and I smiled pecking his cheek
"Turn around now." He grumbled 

Luca turned back around with a smirk on his face and I couldn't help but find it amusing how mad Sandro was at him . It wasn't like he'd seen my actual boobs .

"What does dad want ?" Sandro asked once again and Luca responded with a shrug "just come on ." Luca said leaving the room Sandro turned to face me "you can go upstairs and wait for me I'll try not to take to long okay baby?"

"Yep."

Sandro then walked out his office and I did right after him , he went done the hallways which led to the foyer whilst I went upstairs towards the bathroom .

I glanced at the mirror and saw the large group of hickeys trialing down my neck I gasped .

That motherfucker .

I walked back into the room and climbed into the master bed grabbing the remote form beside me I turned the tv on and got comfortable.

As I leaned against the headboard I began drifting off to sleep when I heard a light knock on my door "Madam? Boss has requested for you downstairs."

"Okay thanks."

I stumbled down the spiral stairs and followed the guard in front of me taking me to where Sandro was . The guard pushed open the door and Sandro sat on a couch opposite a man old enough to be his father-"

Shit , that is his father

I then realised what I was wearing and the state I was in what would he think of me ?

"Here she is boss."
Sandro stood up from the couch and approached me. He noticed the tired look on my face and he frowned "I'm sorry my father wanted to see you ."

"I'm a mess right now baby I can't-"

"You'll only have to say hi and I'll take you to right to bed."

"Okay." I took in a deep breath As he turned back around I went behind him and waited for Sandro to speak "dad meet Mikyla , mikayla meet my dad Roman."

I stretched my arm out and gave him a smile as he shook it "it's nice to meet you Mr.Romano."

"Please just call me Roman ."

I actually thought meeting his dad would be much worse but he's not that bad , well at least so far he isn't . "Okay." I smiled Glancing back at Sandro who seemed pleased with himself
"I also heard your carrying my sons heir is that correct?" He questioned

"Erm I wouldn't put like that but yes I am carrying our child ." I was still adjusting to the whole mafia stuff so I wasn't exactly comfortable with Roman referring to my unborn child as 'his sons heir' as if I had no part of it .

"We'll according to Alessandro here your just the surrogate." He said giving me a warm smile as if everything was normal . I faced Sandro but this time gave him a menacing glare "we'll you've heard wrong ." I snapped not wanting to make a bad impression in front of his father

"Erm I think it's better if I leave right now it's kinda late-"

"Mikayala wait-"

I marched out the room before he could say anything else to  me and leaned against the door once it was closed . I felt tears stream down my face as I thought to myself .

He really went behind my back like that and told his dad I was just a surrogate nothing else . So did I even mean anything to him ?
Or did he lie to me again and was only just using me for a surrogate?

****

END OF CHAPTER